Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday night in Toronto!
Ladies, I had a couple of outings last week and a couple of dressing sessions too. It seems these days if I can't get "my girl on" after a few days I get ansty and grumpy.
 Last Friday was our monthly Xpressions Pub Night and dinner where we meet and can talk, exchange stories welcome new members and that. This is a social group and we have an upstairs room to ourselves which is great for conversation.
 If by chance any of you ladies are in Toronto on the second Friday of most months let me know and you could join us. There are also seldom used washrooms in which you can change to and from femme.
 Here's a picture of myself and my friend Maya.
 Amy

That would be great but I'm so far away I don't think I could manage that. So, does anyone come already dressed?
You can call me Taylor
(03-12-2024, 09:09 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: That would be great but I'm so far away I don't think I could manage that. So, does anyone come already dressed?

Taylor, most us come dressed. Sometimes someone will change on site, one person did this night but then travelled home femme via an Uber. My comment to her was a cab driver has seen a whole lot of stuff, and especially from that part of town not to worry.
 Yes, it would be a long hike for you, but there are ones who do travel and if you did that would be fab. We have a few members who are not close but are in that situation and can sometimes wrangle their trip to coincide with one of the events.
 Amy
Well, then there's the whole crossing the border thing too. I don't have a passport yet. And it probably wouldn't be advisable to try that while dressed, right?
You can call me Taylor
(03-14-2024, 07:59 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Well, then there's the whole crossing the border thing too. I don't have a passport yet. And it probably wouldn't be advisable to try that while dressed, right?

These days you do need a passport for sure, as for crossing the border femme, some friends have done so back and forth between Canada and the US without problems, though I've never done that.

I do hope to go to a few events in the US starting with a Detroit Invasion weekend, hopefully later this year and that is something I'll have to decide upon, whether to cross the border in boy mode or not. 
 A good friend here was on her way back from Keystone right before all the lockdowns started and intended to change at the last rest stop before the border but kept driving till nearly at the border, then realized she'd driven past the last place to change, but didn't have any issues with the border agents. As long as you use your legal name of course. There are official policies here which prohibit discrimination against LBGTQ folks.
 The other thing is of course the cost of doing this adds up. Hotel's in Toronto aren't cheap, plus gas, etc.
  Amy