Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New White Satin Dress!
Ladies, I'm such a pushover for lovely dresses, it's just as well I'm not a rich person, otherwise, OMG, look out!
I bought the black version of this dress a few weeks back and have been thinking about getting the white version. They offer it in about six colours, and mauve was tempting too.
 Here are a few pictures of me modelling it, paired with my white coat I bought late last year. When I was reviewing the pictures the one where I'm showing so much leg almost embarrassed me, as it looks like I'm only wearing a slip!
 Also earlier today I saw a picture of Marilyn Monroe wearing a dress very similar to this one.
 Amy.

(03-01-2024, 04:37 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies, I'm such a pushover for lovely dresses, it's just as well I'm not a rich person, otherwise, OMG, look out!
I bought the black version of this dress a few weeks back and have been thinking about getting the white version. They offer it in about six colours, and mauve was tempting too.
 Here are a few pictures of me modelling it, paired with my white coat I bought late last year. When I was reviewing the pictures the one where I'm showing so much leg almost embarrassed me, as it looks like I'm only wearing a slip!
 Also earlier today I saw a picture of Marilyn Monroe wearing a dress very similar to this one.
 Amy.

That’s such a pretty dress Amy!  You look great in it!  Have fun!  Suzy
(03-01-2024, 04:48 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 04:37 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies, I'm such a pushover for lovely dresses, it's just as well I'm not a rich person, otherwise, OMG, look out!
 Amy.

Thank you very much Suzy!
XX
Amy
(03-01-2024, 06:11 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
 Amy.

XX
Amy

Looking good Amy  very stunning in that dress
(03-02-2024, 03:53 AM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 06:11 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
 Amy.

XX
Amy

Looking good Amy  very stunning in that dress

Thank you very much Troy!