Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little black dress!
Hi ladies - so I was out shopping today (what’s new?) found this cute little black dress on sale at Macy’s!   What do you think?  One of the sales ladies told me I looked beautiful in it!  Made my day! I didn’t buy it, but may go back and get it.  I think it would be perfect to wear for a dinner date I have coming up!
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh my yes....go back and get it! You look fabulous in that. I haven't bought a dress yet, think I need to fix that.
You can call me Taylor
(02-29-2024, 02:31 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - so I was out shopping today (what’s new?) found this cute little black dress on sale at Macy’s!   What do you think?  One of the sales ladies told me I looked beautiful in it!  Made my day! I didn’t buy it, but may go back and get it.  I think it would be perfect to wear for a dinner date I have coming up!
Hugs, Suzy

You look absolutely amazing the dress go get it girl OMG girl never turn down a totally cute and amazing looking dress, pair of shoes, or outfit
♡Harley♡
(02-29-2024, 02:52 PM)doozer2019 Wrote: Oh my yes....go back and get it! You look fabulous in that. I haven't bought a dress yet, think I need to fix that.

Thanks so much!

(02-29-2024, 04:03 PM)Harley Wrote:
(02-29-2024, 02:31 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - so I was out shopping today (what’s new?) found this cute little black dress on sale at Macy’s!   What do you think?  One of the sales ladies told me I looked beautiful in it!  Made my day! I didn’t buy it, but may go back and get it.  I think it would be perfect to wear for a dinner date I have coming up!
Hugs, Suzy

You look absolutely amazing the dress go get it girl OMG girl never turn down a totally cute and amazing looking dress, pair of shoes, or outfit
Thanks Harley!  Love it!❤️
Hello Suzy and everyone else.
I was bored and didn't have lot of do but I was trying to post these pictures of myself in my black dress up for a sexy legs contest on glamourboutique.com. unfortunately I was unable to get then posted before the deadline.  anyway I hope you like what you'll sorry for not being completely dolled up.

The dress I wearing is from glamourboutique its called " Little Black Dress".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Troy...you look amazing!!
You can call me Taylor
Suzy, well I know money is money and all that, but I think that dress looks great on you and it will give your date a very elegant woman to have on his arm. (Well I hope you'll be there!)
Amy

(03-01-2024, 10:44 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello Suzy and everyone else.
I was bored and didn't have lot of do but I was trying to post these pictures of myself in my black dress up for a sexy legs contest on glamourboutique.com. unfortunately I was unable to get then posted before the deadline.  anyway I hope you like what you'll sorry for not being completely dolled up.

The dress I wearing is from glamourboutique its called " Little Black Dress".

You look fab in the dress! I've bought a few things from Glamour Boutique too.
  Too bad you missed the deadline, I'd have voted for you! (Of course I'm not one of the judges, just as well because I'd love everyone)
 Amy