Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Names and Clothes
I realized recently that I just went through the same stages with names that I went through with clothes a few years ago when I started to seriously explore my feminine self. When I first bought clothes, I went with...well, trashy to be honest. I wanted to look sexy, I guess, but none of them felt comfortable or looked right. As I got more comfortable, my clothing choices got more simple. Now I feel like my best feminine self in leggings and a sweater. I usually change right after I get home from work and just enjoy lounging comfortably,. Then it dawned on me that I did the same thing when I was ready to choose a feminine name. I went with Alyssa because I thought it was the prettiest, sexiest name, but it never felt quite like me. A few days ago, a different name hit me sort of out of the blue, and I thought, "Yes, that's really who I am."  It's been almost insistent, if that makes any sense. So anyway, I'd like to reintroduce myself to all of you as Sarah, which puts a smile on my face just writing. This is the only place I can openly talk about all of this, so thank you for listening, and if you're kinda new to this like me, I hope you find your true feminine self and love her.
Hello Sarah. I think either name is a beautiful name, but you need to pick the one that's most suited to you. Sarah is very nice. I chose my name...Taylor, because of a co-worker. She has the look I wish I could transform my body into. She is early 20s, with a great figure, not too skinny but not fat either. And a beautiful face. Closest I can get is to use her name. I'd love to tell her about me but thats probably not a good idea
You can call me Taylor
(02-13-2024, 08:12 AM)Michael J Wrote: I realized recently that I just went through the same stages with names that I went through with clothes a few years ago when I started to seriously explore my feminine self. When I first bought clothes, I went with...well, trashy to be honest. I wanted to look sexy, I guess, but none of them felt comfortable or looked right. As I got more comfortable, my clothing choices got more simple. Now I feel like my best feminine self in leggings and a sweater. I usually change right after I get home from work and just enjoy lounging comfortably,. Then it dawned on me that I did the same thing when I was ready to choose a feminine name. I went with Alyssa because I thought it was the prettiest, sexiest name, but it never felt quite like me. A few days ago, a different name hit me sort of out of the blue, and I thought, "Yes, that's really who I am."  It's been almost insistent, if that makes any sense. So anyway, I'd like to reintroduce myself to all of you as Sarah, which puts a smile on my face just writing. This is the only place I can openly talk about all of this, so thank you for listening, and if you're kinda new to this like me, I hope you find your true feminine self and love her.

Thank you for that interesting post, Sarah. As Taylor said, either one is a nice name, but somehow it has to resonate with you.
 Which is what happened with me. As my feminine identity got stronger I started thinking of a name for "Her", and Amy just kind of popped into my head. I considered several others including "Linda" as I've know a few very lovely ladies with that name, but somehow it never seemed right. So I became Amy!

My parents and everyone else from the elder generation are now long gone, but the other name which might have worked for me was the girl's name my parents must have had picked because in the 50's when I was born there was no way to tell the sex of an unborn baby.
 My Mother always wanted a daughter, but she was not gifted with any more children, little did she realize in way she did have one.
 Amy
Both names are beautiful but like Taylor and Amy said it has to resonate fit and feel right. Ive always gone as Harley but it fits me and seemed proper for a country girl like me. It also doesnt help that my temper and atitude rival Harley Quinns. I went as Harley Quinn one Halloween and of corse my cousin sent me home due to none of the crew was gettin any work done lol. So they started callin me Harley even after Halloween so it grew on me and stuck but Ive chose Harley Marie Hensly as my full fem name and couldnt immagine any other name Harley for Harley Quinn Marie for Marie LeVoue and randomly chose a last name that flowed with the other 2.
♡Harley♡
(02-18-2024, 04:08 AM)Harley Wrote: Both names are beautiful but like Taylor and Amy said it has to resonate fit and feel right. Ive always gone as Harley but it fits me and seemed proper for a country girl like me. It also doesnt help that my temper and atitude rival Harley Quinns. I went as Harley Quinn one Halloween and of corse my cousin sent me home due to none of the crew was gettin any work done lol. So they started callin me Harley even after Halloween so it grew on me and stuck but Ive chose Harley Marie Hensly as my full fem name and couldnt immagine any other name Harley for Harley Quinn Marie for Marie LeVoue and randomly chose a last name that flowed with the other 2.

That Halloween sounds like it was quite the time, if you were so distracting to the other (trying) workers!
(02-19-2024, 03:29 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 04:08 AM)Harley Wrote: Both names are beautiful but like Taylor and Amy said it has to resonate fit and feel right. Ive always gone as Harley but it fits me and seemed proper for a country girl like me. It also doesnt help that my temper and atitude rival Harley Quinns. I went as Harley Quinn one Halloween and of corse my cousin sent me home due to none of the crew was gettin any work done lol. So they started callin me Harley even after Halloween so it grew on me and stuck but Ive chose Harley Marie Hensly as my full fem name and couldnt immagine any other name Harley for Harley Quinn Marie for Marie LeVoue and randomly chose a last name that flowed with the other 2.

That Halloween sounds like it was quite the time, if you were so distracting to the other (trying) workers!

Funny thing was they didnt realize It the guy they had been workin with for like 3 yrs lol
♡Harley♡
We often talk about passing, I'd have to say you passed with an A++! What did you wear?

As an aside that reminds of an incident way back in public school, grade 7 or 8 I think. We were all to wear our Halloween costumes to school for some aspect of the day, no idea now what it was. However there was this extremely pretty girl dressed in a ballerina costume I'd never seen before. Turned out "she" was a boy in my class!
Knowing what I know now, I have to wonder what became of him, as this waxes and wanes, but never seems to go away.
Amy
(02-20-2024, 03:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: We often talk about passing, I'd have to say you passed with an A++! What did you wear?

As an aside that reminds of an incident way back in public school, grade 7 or 8 I think. We were all to wear our Halloween costumes to school for some aspect of the day, no idea now what it was. However there was this extremely pretty girl dressed in a ballerina costume I'd never seen before. Turned out "she" was a boy in my class!
Knowing what I know now, I have to wonder what became of him, as this waxes and wanes, but never seems to go away.
Amy

Well lets just I was Harley Quins red and blue outfit from suicide squad down to heeled high top sneekers. Would be interesting to know I had an encounter at around 21 or 22 and find my self wondering what if and regreted not acting upon it.
♡Harley♡
(02-24-2024, 01:28 AM)Harley Wrote:
(02-20-2024, 03:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: We often talk about passing, I'd have to say you passed with an A++! What did you wear?

Amy

Well lets just I was Harley Quins red and blue outfit from suicide squad down to heeled high top sneekers. Would be interesting to know I had an encounter at around 21 or 22 and find my self wondering what if and regreted not acting upon it.

At my stage of life I find myself wondering some similar thoughts. A chance here or there not taken taken might one down a totally different path.
 Amy
(03-01-2024, 04:22 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 01:28 AM)Harley Wrote:

Amy

At my stage of life I find myself wondering some similar thoughts. A chance here or there not taken taken might one down a totally different path.
 Amy

It so crazy cause Ive tried finding the person. But its like they never exsisted so now Im not gonna pass up on a chance encounter. Well as long as it feels right that is and I feel comfortable enough lol
♡Harley♡