Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sale at Victoria Secrets!
Hi ladies - as I was doing my daily walk at the mall, I stopped into Victoria Secrets!  They were having a sales on lingerie!  I just had to try on a little blue teddy I thought was pretty - all lace!  The sales lady thought it looked  cute on me!  I purchased it!  So much fun!  Here are some photos of my shopping attire and a dress I tried on at Macy’s!  

Have fun!  Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-11-2024, 04:42 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - as I was doing my daily walk at the mall, I stopped into Victoria Secrets!  They were having a sales on lingerie!  I just had to try on a little blue teddy I thought was pretty - all lace!  The sales lady thought it looked  cute on me!  I purchased it!  So much fun!  Here are some photos of my shopping attire and a dress I tried on at Macy’s!  

Have fun!  Suzy

Like I said girls, you need to check out all the fabulous sales going on post Christmas!  It’s awesome!

Have fun, hugs, Suzy
(01-11-2024, 04:42 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - as I was doing my daily walk at the mall, I stopped into Victoria Secrets!  They were having a sales on lingerie!  I just had to try on a little blue teddy I thought was pretty - all lace!  The sales lady thought it looked  cute on me!  I purchased it!  So much fun!  Here are some photos of my shopping attire and a dress I tried on at Macy’s!  

Have fun!  Suzy

What beautiful little item Suzy! The dress is quite lovely too, though I gather you didn't buy it?
 Great mall trip, and you always look so good.
 Amy
(01-13-2024, 07:21 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Have fun!  Suzy

What beautiful little item Suzy! The dress is quite lovely too, though I gather you didn't buy it?
 Great mall trip, and you always look so good.
 Amy
Thanks Amy!  No, I didn’t buy the dresses, but I have a lot fun trying on different styles.  Occasionally, of course I do buy a dress or other feminine apparel.  So much fun shopping as a woman!
Suzy
A lot of nice outfits!!
Sara
Suzy, that is so awesome. I have begun to go shopping dressed and I love it. Haven't been to the mall yet, hope to soon.

I use to shop at Victoria's Secret years ago. Back then I was just a man who liked to wear bras and panties. I always told the clerks that I was shopping for myself. Always very kind and helpful.

One girl offered several suggestions. They were always so sexy. One trip I was offered to be measured for a bra. That was super exciting and of course, I got lots of looks from the lady customers.

They even offered the dressing rooms for me to use. That was fun as well. I did get quite the look though when exiting the dressing room, several items in my hand, and there was a female customer coming to use a dressing room. She looked stunned...lol.
You can call me Taylor
(01-15-2024, 11:29 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Suzy, that is so awesome. I have begun to go shopping dressed and I love it. Haven't been to the mall yet, hope to soon.

I use to shop at Victoria's Secret years ago. Back then I was just a man who liked to wear bras and panties. I always told the clerks that I was shopping for myself. Always very kind and helpful.

One girl offered several suggestions. They were always so sexy. One trip I was offered to be measured for a bra. That was super exciting and of course, I got lots of looks from the lady customers.

They even offered the dressing rooms for me to use. That was fun as well. I did get quite the look though when exiting the dressing room, several items in my hand, and there was a female customer coming to use a dressing room. She looked stunned...lol.

That’s awesome Taylor!  I always find the sales ladies at Victoria Secrets always to be very helpful and friendly.  I always go shopping there when dressed as a woman and never have any issues there or with their customers.  I’m always treated as on of the girls!  I love it.  I encourage you and others to experience the fun of being a woman in public.  The more you do it, the more confidence you build.  For me, now that I’m retired, I go out almost every day enfemme be grocery shopping, going to the mall, etc.  I’m also kind of lucky, that I’m fairly small (5’6”) with a fairly female figure and very light beard.  I just try to blend in and dress and behave like any other lady I see out and about.  Nothing outrageous!
Have fun, Suzy