Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clothes Shopping at Mall
Here I'm taking a page out of Suzy's book and shoe some pictures of my latest mall trip and trying on some clothes!
This time I'm dressed femme. I was en route to a (gurl) friend's place to join her for lunch when I got a call that she's unwell and was going for a Covid test!
 I was right at an exit to a mall I often go to, so I went in!

Wandering around I tried on a few things which I had admired when I was there a couple of days ago. The deals were still the same, not the greatest but I decided to have a bit of fun with the clothes!

The red mini skirt has a red velvet hem, and I suppose it's supposed to have that curl on it, but it just didn't look right to me, so I passed on it. This one was the best deal at $10.

Then the bronze looking dress I though looked stunning, and the picture doesn't do it justice at all. This was the most expensive thing I looked at today, at $55. It didn't hang right due to a sewing problem but the fit wasn't right either I felt, so another pass!

Then to another store where I've bought a few things before where to manager greeted me warmly, with "Hi Beautiful!". After looking a few dresses I found one I liked and in my size too, so she let me into a fitting room.
 I ended up buying this one! I almost didn't though as it made me look a bit fatter than I like.
 Amy

OMG! So much fun in the fitting room - just trying on dresses! Been there done that! Love it! And I think all of those looked great! Nice Taste! Hugs Heather
(12-29-2023, 10:24 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Here I'm taking a page out of Suzy's book and shoe some pictures of my latest mall trip and trying on some clothes!
This time I'm dressed femme. I was en route to a (gurl) friend's place to join her for lunch when I got a call that she's unwell and was going for a Covid test!

Wandering around I tried on a few things which I had admired when I was there a couple of days ago. The deals were still the same, not the greatest but I decided to have a bit of fun with the clothes!

The red mini skirt has a red velvet hem, and I suppose it's supposed to have that curl on it, but it just didn't look right to me, so I passed on it. This one was the best deal at $10.

Then the bronze looking dress I though looked stunning, and the picture doesn't do it justice at all. This was the most expensive thing I looked at today, at $55. It didn't hang right due to a sewing problem but the fit wasn't right either I felt, so another pass!

Then to another store where I've bought a few things before where to manager greeted me warmly, with "Hi Beautiful!". After looking a few dresses I found one I liked and in my size too, so she let me into a fitting room.
 I ended up buying this one! I almost didn't though as it made me look a bit fatter than I like.
 Amy

Hi Amy - I love the outfits!  You look good!  The main thing is to just look and act  as a normal woman when shopping!  Everything then just comes naturally!
Here I am yesterday at the mall!
Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-30-2023, 08:17 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: OMG!  So much fun in the fitting room - just trying on dresses!  Been there done that!  Love it!  And I think all of those looked great!  Nice Taste!  Hugs Heather

Thank you Heather! Sometimes I almost feel sorry for regular guys, who don't get to do these things! The beautiful clothes we get to just try out is great.

(12-31-2023, 04:10 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 10:24 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Here I'm taking a page out of Suzy's book and shoe some pictures of my latest mall trip and trying on some clothes!

Amy

Hi Amy - I love the outfits!  You look good!  The main thing is to just look and act  as a normal woman when shopping!  Everything then just comes naturally!
Suzy

Thanks Suzy, I just love shopping! You are looking great too and another good trip to the mall for you!

(Dare I ask how it went with your gentleman friend at the gathering?}
 Amy
(01-02-2024, 03:54 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 08:17 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: OMG!  So much fun in the fitting room - just trying on dresses!  Been there done that!  Love it!  And I think all of those looked great!  Nice Taste!  Hugs Heather

Thank you Heather! Sometimes I almost feel sorry for regular guys, who don't get to do these things! The beautiful clothes we get to just try out is great.

(12-31-2023, 04:10 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Amy

Suzy

Thanks Suzy, I just love shopping! You are looking great too and another good trip to the mall for you!

(Dare I ask how it went with your gentleman friend at the gathering?}
 Amy

We had a great time Amy!  We danced all night and actually stayed up till midnight!
That's awesome Suzy! What a wonderful time it must have been, and did you meet some of his friends etc., too?
Amy
(01-03-2024, 12:13 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's awesome Suzy! What a wonderful time it must have been, and did you meet some of his friends etc., too?
Amy

Yes!  It was great!  He introduced me as his girlfriend and his friends, men and women were very nice!
(01-03-2024, 05:35 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(01-03-2024, 12:13 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That's awesome Suzy! What a wonderful time it must have been, and did you meet some of his friends etc., too?
Amy

Yes!  It was great!  He introduced me as his girlfriend and his friends, men and women were very nice!

Wow, that's fabulous. What a wonderful friend you have there, I hope your relationship continues to grow this year.
 Amy