Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxing Week Shopping
Ladies;
  For some reason I've found myself in the shops three times this week. I actually went out on Boxing Day, in part for the exercise as I was sitting around at my daughter's place after sitting around a lot Christmas Day too. 
 So I took the mile or so walk to her local mall and wandered there for an hour or so.
 This was in male mode, but I was looking in various women's wear stores, and asked about some women's shoes at a shoe store. The male manager was very nice, not a hint of disapproval, unfortunately they didn't have anything in my size (10) in the styles I was interested in.
 Honestly I was rather disappointed in the deals being offered, not much for bargains.
 I only a bought a couple of small things for my new grandson. (He was 3 days old on the 26th!)

The next day we were near our local mall so I went in there, (in guy mode once again) I went into a shoe store still looking for black patent stiletto pumps. 
 This store had a few choices and was more of a self serve so a grabbed a couple of choices to sit down and try on. I was wearing pantyhose under pants so the shoes slid on nicely. Well some did, some didn't as the fit was way too tight on one or two.

Here's my real point. The store was busy, there were many other shoppers, older ladies, guys, couples, families, almost you name it. If anyone had a second thought about a guy walking around in women's high heels, well they hid it pretty well. 
 No one gave me a second look!

I ended up buying a pair of black pumps, but not patent ones, more of a satin leather finish they are to give my much loved Nine West pumps a break. Those Nine West's I've had for several years and have worn them all day, even for hours in a mall, etc., and have stood up great and are so comfortable but are now showing their use.
 These aren't Nine West's and time will tell if they are as good!

So don't be afraid of shopping in person girls!
 Amy