Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time shopping for clothes dressed
So today I decided to go look for a few things and made up my mind I was going as Taylor. Now I've been to a pet store dressed twice, but that's pretty much in and out. Today I was going to be looking through the racks so my exposure was going to be much longer. And I have shopped for girl clothes before but never while dressed.

So I put on my light blue jeggings, black turtle neck, with Buffalo plaid shirt over, black boots and carried a new addition,  a small black purse. I'll post a picture.

Now, I just went to the Goodwill store but hey...it's still shopping. I got there around 9:30am so it wasn't too busy. I walked to the women's section, I was looking for some less slutty jeans...lol. I started going through the jeans. I looked for probably 15 minutes or so, the sizes were all jumbled, and picked out 2 pairs and some bootie shorts. I went to the dressing rooms and tried them on. Loved how both pants fit but shorts not so much.

I looked around a bit more to see if there was anything else that caught my eye but no. All this time I had several females shopping next to me or opposite me. Never felt I was being stared at. I was making my way toward the registers and a couple, looked mid 30ish were just heading for the door. I caught the female looking in my direction,  she looked away, then returned her eyes my way. She was just turning out the door and she was still looking. She had that "I think that's a guy" look on her face. I haven't gotten into the makeup thing yet so I only had lipstick on.

Anyway, at the register, the clerk barely even looked up. She rang up my purchases, took my money and thanked me, and wished me a Happy New Year. Out to my car and away I went. Very uneventful. But I had a great time shopping as Taylor. Can't wait to do it again!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can call me Taylor
(12-29-2023, 10:48 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: So today I decided to go look for a few things and made up my mind I was going as Taylor. Now I've been to a pet store dressed twice, but that's pretty much in and out. Today I was going to be looking through the racks so my exposure was going to be much longer. And I have shopped for girl clothes before but never while dressed.

So I put on my light blue jeggings, black turtle neck, with Buffalo plaid shirt over, black boots and carried a new addition,  a small black purse. I'll post a picture.

Now, I just went to the Goodwill store but hey...it's still shopping. I got there around 9:30am so it wasn't too busy. I walked to the women's section, I was looking for some less slutty jeans...lol. I started going through the jeans. I looked for probably 15 minutes or so, the sizes were all jumbled, and picked out 2 pairs and some bootie shorts. I went to the dressing rooms and tried them on. Loved how both pants fit but shorts not so much.

I looked around a bit more to see if there was anything else that caught my eye but no. All this time I had several females shopping next to me or opposite me. Never felt I was being stared at. I was making my way toward the registers and a couple, looked mid 30ish were just heading for the door. I caught the female looking in my direction,  she looked away, then returned her eyes my way. She was just turning out the door and she was still looking. She had that "I think that's a guy" look on her face. I haven't gotten into the makeup thing yet so I only had lipstick on.

Anyway, at the register, the clerk barely even looked up. She rang up my purchases, took my money and thanked me, and wished me a Happy New Year. Out to my car and away I went. Very uneventful. But I had a great time shopping as Taylor. Can't wait to do it again!
That is awesome Taylor!   Fun shopping at Goodwill and Thrift Stores!  AND the price is right!  Funny how we start thinking like a frugal shopper when in female mode!  My wife always is looking at price!   Sad to say, in male mode.......I just buy......

Have a great day!

Heather in chilly Minnesota!
(12-29-2023, 10:48 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: So today I decided to go look for a few things and made up my mind I was going as Taylor. Now I've been to a pet store dressed twice, but that's pretty much in and out. Today I was going to be looking through the racks so my exposure was going to be much longer. And I have shopped for girl clothes before but never while dressed.

That's so awesome Taylor! I'm sure there will more times out shopping, and other things! I find thrift stores at times very rewarding and at other times frustrating. Sometimes I've got some great buys on beautiful things, other times I look around and can see why people donated these awful looking things to the thrift store! But when one finds that gem of a piece it makes it worth while!
 Amy

Like the others have said on your post, you look fantastic! I've only fantasized about going out as Sally but do shop the thrift stores frequently. I've always felt comfortable at Goodwill surfing the ladies section. Nobody seems to care what you're shopping for. Sometimes I've even come across some sexy lingerie (teddies, pajama's, etc.) but they don't seem to get a whole lot of lingerie donated at Goodwill. 
Keep spreading your wings and let your ventures expand and continue!

Sally