Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just out shopping
Hi ladies - well the post Christmas sales are now going on at your local malls!  I’m a girl who takes advantage of that!  Here I am today out shopping and a couple of dresses I tried on!  So much fun being a woman and having the sales ladies treat me as just another lady doing her shopping!  
Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-28-2023, 02:40 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - well the post Christmas sales are now going on at your local malls!  I’m a girl who takes advantage of that!  Here I am today out shopping and a couple of dresses I tried on!  So much fun being a woman and having the sales ladies treat me as just another lady doing her shopping!  
Suzy

Looking gorgeous Suzy! I've always been treated great by the sales ladies, without exception and this after several years of shopping in person.
 Did you buy any?

I've been out shoe shopping, dresses too but I didn't find anything I really wanted and a lot of the prices aren't so good. One place I went to specifically to look at a dress I'd seen a couple of weeks ago, it was actually more money! They had re-jigged the "regular price" higher and then offered a bigger discount, so no thanks. I'll check back in a week or two.

If you saw my closet someone might legitimately ask "Amy, do you need any new dresses, your closet is always stuffed to the brim?" My answer is "Of course I don't NEED any new dresses, but do I want one, YOU BETCHA!!!"
 Amy