Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Step
Well, it's not as bold as Amy going to church, but I'm taking a big step today. I have a long drive, and I'm going to do most of it dressed femme.  It will be my first time getting gas, stopping at rest areas and being Alyssa out in public in daylight, and she is super excited to come out to play for the day. Happy holidays to all!
(12-25-2023, 07:41 AM)Michael J Wrote: Well, it's not as bold as Amy going to church, but I'm taking a big step today. I have a long drive, and I'm going to do most of it dressed femme.  It will be my first time getting gas, stopping at rest areas and being Alyssa out in public in daylight, and she is super excited to come out to play for the day. Happy holidays to all!

That is a big step Alyssa and super exciting! I hope you had a great trip, tell us about it when you can.

Amy
(12-27-2023, 03:36 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(12-25-2023, 07:41 AM)Michael J Wrote: Well, it's not as bold as Amy going to church, but I'm taking a big step today. I have a long drive, and I'm going to do most of it dressed femme.  It will be my first time getting gas, stopping at rest areas and being Alyssa out in public in daylight, and she is super excited to come out to play for the day. Happy holidays to all!

That is a big step Alyssa and super exciting! I hope you had a great trip, tell us about it when you can.

Amy

Thank you, Amy. The trip was wonderful and without any negative incidents. I drove 500 miles there dressed in some of my favorite and most comfortable feminine clothes, wig, and breast forms. No makeup because I had to change before arriving. The boldest thing I did was after getting gas, I went into the store and bought a soda. The guy at the counter was polite, and I pranced out and left. Also stopped at a couple rest areas and walked around a little without any encounters. Today I drove home in the same outfit. I had filled my tank last night, so I didn't stop for gas, and I only stopped at one rest area because it was raining. I've really gained a lot of confidence. Five months ago I was too shy to drive home dolled up after my transformation at Janet's, and now I've let Alyssa take the wheel for 1000 miles, mostly in the day time. I'm excited for the next adventure and would love to hear some suggestions from those who have been there.
(12-28-2023, 11:07 PM)Michael J Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 03:36 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Thank you, Amy. The trip was wonderful and without any negative incidents. I drove 500 miles there dressed in some of my favorite and most comfortable feminine clothes, wig, and breast forms. No makeup because I had to change before arriving. The boldest thing I did was after getting gas, I went into the store and bought a soda. The guy at the counter was polite, and I pranced out and left. Also stopped at a couple rest areas and walked around a little without any encounters. Today I drove home in the same outfit. I had filled my tank last night, so I didn't stop for gas, and I only stopped at one rest area because it was raining. I've really gained a lot of confidence. Five months ago I was too shy to drive home dolled up after my transformation at Janet's, and now I've let Alyssa take the wheel for 1000 miles, mostly in the day time. I'm excited for the next adventure and would love to hear some suggestions from those who have been there.

That is great Alyssa! As for next steps, one of mine was to go to a mall during the day. If it's moderately busy that could be good as most everyone is so engrossed in their own mission. Just a walk through the mall, perhaps a stop to buy a coffee if you are brave enough. That also means having to talk and the risk of being mis gendered which has happened to me. Annoying to say the least.

Then there's the walk in the park, or along a street especially if it has some shops, or go to a bar like Adam's Apple.
 Amy