Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Eve dress
Hi ladies  - I was out doing my usual shopping and found a cute dress I think will be perfect for New Years Eve!  I’m invited to a party and I think this black little sparkling dress with high heels will perfect for the night!  I showed this to my boyfriend and he said definitely get it!  Looking forward to a fun party!  Hope there’s mistletoe!  Haha!
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-19-2023, 02:51 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies  - I was out doing my usual shopping and found a cute dress I think will be perfect for New Years Eve!  I’m invited to a party and I think this black little sparkling dress with high heels will perfect for the night!  I showed this to my boyfriend and he said definitely get it!  Looking forward to a fun party!  Hope there’s mistletoe!  Haha!
Hugs, Suzy

Oh Suzy, that should be a beautiful dress for a New Year's party! Also from the way you worded your sentence I'm wondering if your special gentleman was shopping with you? That would be very nice, but perhaps you sent him a picture of it?
 Sorry for being too nosy.

This seems like you two have a nice relationship going as you've been seeing him for some time now I think.

Amy
(12-22-2023, 10:48 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 02:51 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies  - I was out doing my usual shopping and found a cute dress I think will be perfect for New Years Eve!  I’m invited to a party and I think this black little sparkling dress with high heels will perfect for the night!  I showed this to my boyfriend and he said definitely get it!  Looking forward to a fun party!  Hope there’s mistletoe!  Haha!
Hugs, Suzy

Oh Suzy, that should be a beautiful dress for a New Year's party! Also from the way you worded your sentence I'm wondering if your special gentleman was shopping with you? That would be very nice, but perhaps you sent him a picture of it?

This seems like you two have a nice relationship going as you've been seeing him for some time now I think.

Amy
Thanks Amy!  Yes, I sent him a photo and he was on board!  We do have a very nice relationship!  It’s fun to be his girlfriend when I can!  He treats me like a lady!
Suzy
(12-22-2023, 03:02 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 10:48 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Hugs, Suzy

Amy
Thanks Amy!  Yes, I sent him a photo and he was on board!  We do have a very nice relationship!  It’s fun to be his girlfriend when I can!  He treats me like a lady!
Suzy

That's awesome Suzy! The further I go done this road the more I wonder what it would be like to be out with a nice gent and get treated like a lady!
 You are very fortunate to have found him.
 Amy