Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas photo
Hi ladies!  Me as usual doing my daily mall walking and running errands!  Today was so fun at one of the stores called Von Maur they had a decorated chair all set up for selfies and photos!  I took advantage of it and asked another lady shopper if she would take my photo!  I told her it was for my boyfriend!  She gladly utook several photos of me.  What do you think?  I also took some photos of her as well!
So fun!  Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-14-2023, 02:55 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Me as usual doing my daily mall walking and running errands!  Today was so fun at one of the stores called Von Maur they had a decorated chair all set up for selfies and photos!  I took advantage of it and asked another lady shopper if she would take my photo!  I told her it was for my boyfriend!  She gladly utook several photos of me.  What do you think?  I also took some photos of her as well!
So fun!  Suzy

What a neat thing for the store to do for the customers! You look fab Suzy!
 Amy
(12-14-2023, 10:08 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(12-14-2023, 02:55 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Me as usual doing my daily mall walking and running errands!  Today was so fun at one of the stores called Von Maur they had a decorated chair all set up for selfies and photos!  I took advantage of it and asked another lady shopper if she would take my photo!  I told her it was for my boyfriend!  She gladly utook several photos of me.  What do you think?  I also took some photos of her as well!
So fun!  Suzy

What a neat thing for the store to do for the customers! You look fab Suzy!
 Amy
Thanks so much Amy!