Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Twins
Huge thank you goes out to Janet and her staff. So i just ordered my first set of breastforms 42D wide and matching bra will be ordering the form adhesive and remover as well. Arrived in a very timely manner and as always discretely couldnt wait to get them in the pocket bra and on omg didnt wanna takem off was such an amazing feeling wow. Will deffinately be ordering more maybe a lil bit bigger not much though. Have recomended yall to several other CDs Ive come accross who are nervous bout shoppin even told them they should join the forum. Since after all it was all the girls there especially Amy who have boosted my confidence way off the charts.
♡Harley♡
(12-13-2023, 08:23 AM)Harley Wrote: Huge thank you goes out to Janet and her staff. So i just ordered my first set of breastforms 42D wide and matching bra will be ordering the form adhesive and remover as well. Arrived in a very timely manner and as always discretely couldnt wait to get them in the pocket bra and on omg didnt wanna takem off was such an amazing feeling wow. Will deffinately be ordering more maybe a lil bit bigger not much though. Have recomended yall to several other CDs Ive come accross who are nervous bout shoppin even told them they should join the forum. Since after all it was all the girls there especially Amy who have boosted my confidence way off the charts.

That's fabulous Harley! Such a simple thing but it makes you feel oh so feminine!
 Amy
Harley - similar experience - I had no fear going into the store to shop for my new breasts. And I think mine were up to 42D as well........surprised to feel how much heavier they were.... just imagining what real breasts feel like on a day to day basis for a real woman. Understand fully for some what a back problem that could be. Enjoy them and your new look! Hugs Heather in Minneapolis. And yes, I try to stop by Janets every time I travel to Michigan for work. Just sometimes it doesn't work! Someday I will stop there for a full Makeover when I have time! Maybe at least for some eye makeup coaching or tips!
(12-14-2023, 06:34 AM)Heather Smith Wrote: Harley - similar experience - I had no fear going into the store to shop for my new breasts.  And I think mine were up to 42D as well........surprised to feel how much heavier they were.... just imagining what real breasts feel like on a day to day basis for a real woman.  Understand fully for some what a back problem that could be.  Enjoy them and your new look!  Hugs Heather in Minneapolis.  And yes, I try to stop by Janets every time I travel to Michigan for work.  Just sometimes it doesn't work!  Someday I will stop there for a full Makeover when I have time!  Maybe at least for some eye makeup coaching or tips!
Would so love to make the trip to Janets some day. My 42Ds are perfect may get a pair of 38 or 40DDs not sure yet. Think they may be a hair to big but would lovem     
♡Harley♡
Looking very sexy there Harley!
Amy
(12-18-2023, 12:00 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looking very sexy there Harley!
Amy

Awwwe thank you sis. Youve always been so sweet to me and encouraging thank you so much. So I just added 9 new piercings did all of them my self. 7 new hole in my ears, my nose and my belly button.
♡Harley♡
So here are my girls totally love them Im now ordering a pair of 44 Ds as well     
♡Harley♡
(12-31-2023, 07:12 AM)Harley Wrote: So here are my girls totally love them Im now ordering a pair of 44 Ds as well 

Love them!!!!   They look fantastic!
(12-31-2023, 07:12 AM)Harley Wrote: So here are my girls totally love them Im now ordering a pair of 44 Ds as well 

Wow, that's some tits! Looking awesome Harley!
 Amy
(01-02-2024, 04:02 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Wow, that's some tits! Looking awesome Harley!
 Amy

Awwwe thank you Amy
♡Harley♡