Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet's Closet/Janet's Dungeon billboard
Hello All, 

Finally I have seen what's been missing in the Michigan area a billboard for the store.
One day I was driving towards Detroit to head towards Wyandotte to head to Janet's Closet. Well on the highway I see a billboard of Janet's Closet and Janet's Dungeon.  I was thinking,  where has this billboard been. Had they been too ashamed to admit that some people deep down have a desire or want for stuff like this. I was thinking about it was like finally the store gets some kind exposure. Finally people who are into CD, transgender, etc. Who are into it or curious about it. Now more can know about it.

Elaina
(12-11-2023, 11:42 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello All, 

Finally I have seen what's been missing in the Michigan area a billboard for the store.
One day I was driving towards Detroit to head towards Wyandotte to head to Janet's Closet. Well on the highway I see a billboard of Janet's Closet and Janet's Dungeon.  I was thinking,  where has this billboard been. Had they been too ashamed to admit that some people deep down have a desire or want for stuff like this. I was thinking about it was like finally the store gets some kind exposure. Finally people who are into CD, transgender, etc. Who are into it or curious about it. Now more can know about it.

Elaina

As far I'm concerned that can only be a good thing! Not to mention good for Janet's business!
  My point is that we are everywhere and it's nice to see more out in the open. Hopefully Janet's doesn't get too push back from overly conservative people.
  Amy
I saw the billboard!! Was traveling along 75 toward downtown and there it was. Now I just need to make it to the store.
You can call me Taylor