Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man opens the door for me!
Hi ladies - no biggie here, but I always love it when I am out enfemme, which is almost every day and a man opens a door for me!  Happened today, and the guy said “for you madam, have a great day”!  It makes me feel so feminine!  I did say thanks, and he was tall,dark and handsome!  Here is what I was wearing today, just a lady on her lunch break at the mall.

Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-07-2023, 03:01 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - no biggie here, but I always love it when I am out enfemme, which is almost every day and a man opens a door for me!  Happened today, and the guy said “for you madam, have a great day”!  It makes me feel so feminine!  I did say thanks, and he was tall,dark and handsome!  Here is what I was wearing today, just a lady on her lunch break at the mall.

Suzy

You are looking great Suzy! Those small things mean a lot, good stuff! Honestly I'm not surprised with you looking like such a beautiful woman.
Amy
(12-07-2023, 10:24 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 03:01 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - no biggie here, but I always love it when I am out enfemme, which is almost every day and a man opens a door for me!  Happened today, and the guy said “for you madam, have a great day”!  It makes me feel so feminine!  I did say thanks, and he was tall,dark and handsome!  Here is what I was wearing today, just a lady on her lunch break at the mall.

Suzy

You are looking great Suzy! Those small things mean a lot, good stuff! Honestly I'm not surprised with you looking like such a beautiful woman.
Amy

Thanks so much Amy!