Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To makeover or transformation or to not makeover or transformation
Hi all

So I have a dilemma. I set up a makeover appointment for this Saturday.  Problem is the forecast for Saturday in the area for around Janet's closet calls for a high of 53 but a 50 percent chance of showers.  Then a 90 percent chance later in the day with a low of 44. With that forecast i am leery due to if the rain will affect my makeup and outfit.  I could reschedule my appointment til next weekend which is part of my vacation but that forecast of a high of 37 and a low of 29. I thinking of probably waiting til favorable weather occurs. 

What's everyone's opinion?

Elaina
(12-05-2023, 04:39 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hi all

So I have a dilemma. I set up a makeover appointment for this Saturday.  Problem is the forecast for Saturday in the area for around Janet's closet calls for a high of 53 but a 50 percent chance of showers.  Then a 90 percent chance later in the day with a low of 44. With that forecast i am leery due to if the rain will affect my makeup and outfit.  I could reschedule my appointment til next weekend which is part of my vacation but that forecast of a high of 37 and a low of 29. I thinking of probably waiting til favorable weather occurs. 

Elaina

Hi Elaina,
It’s a long drive to be disappointed so you might consider another time. But this time of year is always iffy.
Good luck 
Sara

Elaina
53 degrees outside and a 50% chance it may not rain would be my recommendation. You could at least enjoy yourself outside and not have to be so covered up due to the cold weather if it's only in the 30's and possibly rain/snow next weekend. Just my thoughts.
Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself and get to do all the things you hope to before, during and after your makeover.
(12-06-2023, 07:13 AM)slvspanties Wrote:

Elaina
53 degrees outside and a 50% chance it may not rain would be my recommendation. You could at least enjoy yourself outside and not have to be so covered up due to the cold weather if it's only in the 30's and possibly rain/snow next weekend. Just my thoughts.
Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself and get to do all the things you hope to before, during and after your makeover.

Just a bit of information about Saturday,  currently as of Monday my appointment is the only one.  The only reason I decided to originally even set up the makeover appointment was because it's the closest to the first time I ever got a transformation and dressed in public although it was in a store.

Here are photos of my transformations throughout my times at Janet's.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A bit of a tough choice, but at those temps any precipitation will be water, not ice or snow. So my opinion is to go for it.
Amy
Tomorrow's the big day
(12-08-2023, 11:13 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: Tomorrow's the big day

Let us know how it went, Girl.