Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First snowfall!
Yikes!  We got our first snowfall in Michigan!  I guess it’s time to put away my sundresses and wear more friendly winter attire!  Here I am today doing my normal mall walk.  Just trying to blend in as a normal woman!  Have fun out there!

Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-27-2023, 02:31 PM)Suzy Wrote: Yikes!  We got our first snowfall in Michigan!  I guess it’s time to put away my sundresses and wear more friendly winter attire!  Here I am today doing my normal mall walk.  Just trying to blend in as a normal woman!  Have fun out there!

Suzy

You're looking great ,Suzy

Elaina
(11-27-2023, 03:56 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(11-27-2023, 02:31 PM)Suzy Wrote: Yikes!  We got our first snowfall in Michigan!  I guess it’s time to put away my sundresses and wear more friendly winter attire!  Here I am today doing my normal mall walk.  Just trying to blend in as a normal woman!  Have fun out there!

Suzy

You're looking great ,Suzy

Elaina

Thanks so much Elaina!

Suzy

Great look Suzy, and very aproppo for the time of year.
We've had our first snowfall here in Ontario, not much just enough to make it all white and cause a bunch of traffic accidents! Now it's all gone and it's raining again.
 Amy