Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New shoes!
Hi ladies - 

Well yesterday, I was fortunate to buy a new pair of high heels that were on sale at Macy’s!  I love them!  Today I decided to pair them with a little black dress I have. Hopefully I was looked on as a lady on her lunch break out shopping!  I got a lot of “hi ma’am’s “ as I did my thing.  What do you think? So much fun!

Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking great Suzy (as always) Hugs Heather
(11-14-2023, 04:13 PM)Heather Smith Wrote: Looking great Suzy (as always)  Hugs Heather

Thank you!  I appreciate it!
Oh yes, you look great, and if I was a gent I'd be holding the door open for you and say, "here you are Ma'am!"
Amy
(11-14-2023, 07:46 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Oh yes, you look great, and if I was a gent I'd be holding the door open for you and say, "here you are Ma'am!"
Amy

Thanks Amy!
Love this look! Glad you got some attention. So yesterday, I was out and about. Not dressed super sexy or elegant,  just a gal doing errands. I was thirsty so I pulled into a fast food drive thru. Placed my order and pulled to the window. A young girl, I guess around 20, took my money and as she was giving me my change she said, with a pleasant,  big smile on her face, "have a great day ma'am." That made me so happy! I mean I had no makeup on, just some lipstick. I think these younger generations are much more acceptable of us girls.
You can call me Taylor
(11-17-2023, 10:27 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Love this look! Glad you got some attention. So yesterday, I was out and about. Not dressed super sexy or elegant,  just a gal doing errands. I was thirsty so I pulled into a fast food drive thru. Placed my order and pulled to the window. A young girl, I guess around 20, took my money and as she was giving me my change she said, with a pleasant,  big smile on her face, "have a great day ma'am." That made me so happy! I mean I had no makeup on, just some lipstick. I think these younger generations are much more acceptable of us girls.

That's such a great feeling, you feel like the real woman you are!

The level of acceptance I find when out is amazing, and I go out quite often. Mostly I pass pretty well but this year I've started not worrying about passing per se, I just make sure I look nice for where I'm going.
 Amy