Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Baby Step
Other than my transformation at Janet's, I've never ventured outside before while dressed fem. Last night, I put on my cute black leggings and a red sweater, got my breast forms and wig, and went for a drive. I made two stops, one at a mostly empty shopping center and another at a park. In both places, I got out and went for a little walk. I'm sure that must sound a little quaint to those who have been in public regularly, but it was a big deal to me. It felt exhilarating, just being outside. I didn't want to get back in the car, but I got cold. I couldn't get the smile off my face the whole drive home.
(11-11-2023, 08:17 AM)Michael J Wrote: Other than my transformation at Janet's, I've never ventured outside before while dressed fem. Last night, I put on my cute black leggings and a red sweater, got my breast forms and wig, and went for a drive. I made two stops, one at a mostly empty shopping center and another at a park. In both places, I got out and went for a little walk. I'm sure that must sound a little quaint to those who have been in public regularly, but it was a big deal to me. It felt exhilarating, just being outside. I didn't want to get back in the car, but I got cold. I couldn't get the smile off my face the whole drive home.

Micheal, thanks for sharing with us! Not quaint at all, but the way almost all of us start going out, myself included.
 For some reason we feel the overwhelming need to go out as our femme selves, like so much of this I don't know why either. It's fun, for sure, and for me somehow I just need to experience the world as the woman I wish I was.

Amy
(11-11-2023, 11:30 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 08:17 AM)Michael J Wrote: Other than my transformation at Janet's, I've never ventured outside before while dressed fem. Last night, I put on my cute black leggings and a red sweater, got my breast forms and wig, and went for a drive. I made two stops, one at a mostly empty shopping center and another at a park. In both places, I got out and went for a little walk. I'm sure that must sound a little quaint to those who have been in public regularly, but it was a big deal to me. It felt exhilarating, just being outside. I didn't want to get back in the car, but I got cold. I couldn't get the smile off my face the whole drive home.

Micheal, thanks for sharing with us! Not quaint at all, but the way almost all of us start going out, myself included.
 For some reason we feel the overwhelming need to go out as our femme selves, like so much of this I don't know why either. It's fun, for sure, and for me somehow I just need to experience the world as the woman I wish I was.

Amy

Thank you, Amy. You are so kind and supportive to everyone here. It's appreciated.
(11-13-2023, 06:55 AM)Michael J Wrote:

Amy

Thank you, Amy. You are so kind and supportive to everyone here. It's appreciated.

Hey  Alyssa 

Any chance of a Alyssa sighting instead of Michael
(11-13-2023, 11:26 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:

Amy

Hey  Alyssa 

Alyssa is definitely getting bolder, Elaina. Being out last Friday has me craving to do it again, but it's been freezing here in New England. Got a new outfit today (just a white sweater and gray leggings) that I couldn't wait to get home and get into. By next summer, I'm hoping to strut into the Adam's Apple after another transformation, and I think I'm on track.
Well Ladies, once you gain the confidence in your presentation going out is so wonderful, as you have been discovering!
So keep up the good work girls!
Amy
(11-14-2023, 04:38 PM)Michael J Wrote:
(11-13-2023, 11:26 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:

Amy

Hey  Alyssa 

Alyssa is definitely getting bolder, Elaina. Being out last Friday has me craving to do it again, but it's been freezing here in New England. Got a new outfit today (just a white sweater and gray leggings) that I couldn't wait to get home and get into. By next summer, I'm hoping to strut into the Adam's Apple after another transformation, and I think I'm on track.

Hello Alyssa 

I was wondering if you have pics of you wearing cute black leggings and red sweater breastforms and Wig. Then white leggings and grey leggings? Just wondering