Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another girl day!
Hi girls!  Since it’s starting to get a little nippy in Michigan, I decided to wear my skinny jeans and a top for my daily mall walk.  I still wore sandals since I wanted to show off my recent pedicure! That probably won’t last too much longer I fear!  So much fun being a girl!

Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-07-2023, 02:55 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi girls!  Since it’s starting to get a little nippy in Michigan, I decided to wear my skinny jeans and a top for my daily mall walk.  I still wore sandals since I wanted to show off my recent pedicure! That probably won’t last too much longer I fear!  So much fun being a girl!

Suzy

Well today at Macy’s, I tried on this dress!  What do you think?  I think it will look great with some hosiery and black heels!  I think my boyfriend would approve!

Suzy

(11-08-2023, 02:53 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(11-07-2023, 02:55 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi girls!  Since it’s starting to get a little nippy in Michigan, I decided to wear my skinny jeans and a top for my daily mall walk.  I still wore sandals since I wanted to show off my recent pedicure! That probably won’t last too much longer I fear!  So much fun being a girl!

Suzy

Well today at Macy’s, I tried on this dress!  What do you think?  I think it will look great with some hosiery and black heels!  I think my boyfriend would approve!

Suzy

Hey Suzy

Nice first outfit very sexy, I like the dress. I think the boyfriend would like it. Very true statement the weather is definitely changing. Winter is definitely coming.

Hopefully you get to show off your dress .

Much love

Elaina
You look awesome Suzy! The dress is beautiful as well. I have been dressing to run errands myself and it is so much fun. This is how I dressed this past Tuesday as it was a bit chilly in the morning.

My picture didn't load....oooops.

You can call me Taylor
Looking great Suzy! Did you buy the dress? I'm sure he would approve as it looks great on you.
Amy
(11-11-2023, 11:34 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looking great Suzy! Did you buy the dress? I'm sure he would approve as it looks great on you.
Amy

Hi Amy!  No I wanted to, but it was $130 and I thought it was a bit much.  Maybe it goes down on the Black Friday sales!  I’ll be there for sure! Tonight, I think I’ll just wear something simple like the dress I’m wearing in this photo.  What do you think?

Have a great weekend!  Suzy