Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had lunch today
Hi ladies - I had lunch today with a female friend of mine!  The waiter kept asking “how are you ladies doing?”.  He was so cute!  So much fun to occasionally go out with a real female and just have girl talk and just be one of the girls!  I love it!  Here is what I wore today!

Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-02-2023, 01:56 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I had lunch today with a female friend of mine!  The waiter kept asking “how are you ladies doing?”.  He was so cute!  So much fun to occasionally go out with a real female and just have girl talk and just be one of the girls!  I love it!  Here is what I wore today!

Suzy

Looking just perfect for a ladies lunch! 
 Amy
Very nice, you’re so good with the camera
I would have chopped off some portion of the shot.
Also like the flats as opposed to heels.
Sara
(11-02-2023, 09:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 01:56 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - I had lunch today with a female friend of mine!  The waiter kept asking “how are you ladies doing?”.  He was so cute!  So much fun to occasionally go out with a real female and just have girl talk and just be one of the girls!  I love it!  Here is what I wore today!

Suzy

Amy
Thanks Amy - it was a lot of fun!

(11-04-2023, 10:03 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Very nice, you’re so good with the camera
Sara

Thanks Sara!  Yes, flats are also a lot more comfortable than heels!  Although I love my heels for special occasions!
Suzy
(11-04-2023, 10:12 AM)Suzy Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 09:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Suzy

Amy
Thanks Amy - it was a lot of fun!

(11-04-2023, 10:03 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Very nice, you’re so good with the camera
Sara

Thanks Sara!  Yes, flats are also a lot more comfortable than heels!  Although I love my heels for special occasions!
Suzy

Though I love wearing heels and find myself wearing them more and more often, on a casual lunch with a girlfriend flats are more the way to go.
 Amy