Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Halloween Outing!
Back in the summer we signed up for a bus tour through Niagara Wine country, called Wigs and Wine, hosted by Kenadie St James, who runs the open stage drag show at the Well in Hamilton on Wed nights.

There were about 40 of us on this full size bus outfitted with a long nicely upholstered bench seat along each side so that everyone can socialize and interact with each other.
We visited three wineries and cider making place with samples at each stop!

The theme was Halloween and it was open to everyone but myself and another friend were the only ones on the trans spectrum. There was a group of women on a Bachelorette weekend party, other couples, I was there with my wife, and was my friend. Kenadie was doing her usual thing, singing and dancing to music. There were many others at the various places we stopped at but the acceptance was total, of course being in costume garners some looks and some of the men I caught admiring my legs!

There were various prizes along the way for the costumes, the first was for the least effort in your costume, sexiest (I pulled my dress way up for that, but didn't win), etc till the end when it was for best costume.

Four of us were chosen as finalists, my trans friend was Cruella, her wife Elvira, my wife made her own poodle skirt, and put together a neat 50's outfit, and me in my Steampunk Chick outfit.
As judged by audience applause I ended up winning! The one pic of me by the barrel I had the old Marilyn M thing happen as I went around the corner, a sudden gust of wind blew my skirt up around my waist!

A couple of the women who cheered very loudly for me hugged and kissed me afterwards. The one pictured pulled her dress up to show me her shapewear, so I did the same thing. She's a GG, not a CD or trans. Very neat!

Then some of the antics on the bus, and back at the Well with Kenadie applying some much needed discipline to someone's bum!
Amy

Looks like a fun fall trip!!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes