Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying on shoes at Macy’s
Hi ladies  - on my daily outing today, I was looking to get a new pair of high heels.  I stopped in at Macys and the sales lady helped me find a cute black 4” heel that I just love!  So comfy! I can’t wait to wear them with a little black dress I have!  Here I am in the shoe department!  

Have fun out there!  Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-30-2023, 02:00 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies  - on my daily outing today, I was looking to get a new pair of high heels.  I stopped in at Macys and the sales lady helped me find a cute black 4” heel that I just love!  So comfy! I can’t wait to wear them with a little black dress I have!  Here I am in the shoe department!  

That's fabulous Suzy! Now will these be worn on your next evening with your gentleman friend?
 Amy
(10-30-2023, 04:40 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 02:00 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies  - on my daily outing today, I was looking to get a new pair of high heels.  I stopped in at Macys and the sales lady helped me find a cute black 4” heel that I just love!  So comfy! I can’t wait to wear them with a little black dress I have!  Here I am in the shoe department!  

That's fabulous Suzy! Now will these be worn on your next evening with your gentleman friend?
 Amy
Possibly!  I am also going out with a female friend this weekend also.  We just have a girl night out!

Nice looking heels,Suzy!

Mina