Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation appointments
(11-11-2023, 04:48 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 11:32 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You are looking great, must have been fabulous there!
Amy

Thanks Amy

Yea it was great.....though if I had known how fabulous I looked maybe I would had more courage to go to Adam's Apple.

Well then next time!
 Amy
(10-25-2023, 10:03 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello everyone, 

I am planning on going to get a transformation this Saturday at Janet's closet. I am interested going for a kinda Halloween mistress kinda look. I might be trying to find leather, latex, and pvc dresses for my look. I am looking to possibly head over to Adam's Apple,  maybe have a girl's night if any Gurls want to attend.  Here are some pictures of my previous transformations. Hopefully you or some of you will be able to attend. 

Elaina
You are hot!
(11-18-2023, 02:07 PM)Samantha7 Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 10:03 PM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello everyone, 

I am planning on going to get a transformation this Saturday at Janet's closet. I am interested going for a kinda Halloween mistress kinda look. I might be trying to find leather, latex, and pvc dresses for my look. I am looking to possibly head over to Adam's Apple,  maybe have a girl's night if any Gurls want to attend.  Here are some pictures of my previous transformations. Hopefully you or some of you will be able to attend. 

Elaina
You are hot!
Thanks Samantha 

Maybe next time you can come by and join me....
You look wonderful, Elaina. I'm already so excited to do another transformation next summer. Hope we can do it together.
(11-11-2023, 04:48 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 11:32 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You are looking great, must have been fabulous there!
Amy

Thanks Amy

Yea it was great.....though if I had known how fabulous I looked maybe I would had more courage to go to Adam's Apple.

You bring up a very important point, confidence. I'm as bad as anyone of us for focusing on what's wrong with one's appearance, instead of what's good.
 It takes some time to gain a certain level of confidence to just do and do what you want to do.
 You made a good step ahead, so hopefully next time you'll take another one!
 Amy