Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amy a GoGo!
Ladies, I'm performing in the Drag Show at the bar again tomorrow evening (Wed) and one of the tunes I'm planning to do is John Lennon's "Imagine" so I decided to put together a 60's outfit for the piece. I just got these GoGo boots today!
 The only thing I forgot to put on are a pair of glasses similar to the ones John was known to wear. Though I confess I never did see him in a mini dress! We will call it artistic license.
 Though I must try not to flash everyone my panties as I'm playing as I will be seated!
 I can't imagine anyone would want to peer up my dress, do you?
 Amy

You never know Amy,
Have fun!!
Sara
(10-03-2023, 05:02 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies, I'm performing in the Drag Show at the bar again tomorrow evening (Wed) and one of the tunes I'm planning to do is John Lennon's "Imagine" so I decided to put together a 60's outfit for the piece. I just got these GoGo boots today!
 The only thing I forgot to put on are a pair of glasses similar to the ones John was known to wear. Though I confess I never did see him in a mini dress! We will call it artistic license.
 Though I must try not to flash everyone my panties as I'm playing as I will be seated!
 I can't imagine anyone would want to peer up my dress, do you?
 Amy

You look great Amy! A true gogo girl!
Yes just like Goldie Hawn in Laugh In
(10-06-2023, 05:32 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Yes just like Goldie Hawn in Laugh In
Great outfit!  These boots are made for walking.........like Nancy Sinatra!