Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Secrets today!
Hi ladies - on my daily mall walk today, it wasn’t very crowded so I deciding to stop in at Victoria Secrets!  They had a very sexy black lingerie that I just had to try on!  The sales lady asked me if was for a special event!  I told her it was for my weddings anniversary! She asked if she could see me in and I said sure!  She said “wow, your husband is going to be all over you!”.  We both giggled like two teenage girls!  It was so fun!  Here is a photo of the lingerie I was wearing.
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-03-2023, 02:03 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - on my daily mall walk today, it wasn’t very crowded so I deciding to stop in at Victoria Secrets!  They had a very sexy black lingerie that I just had to try on!  The sales lady asked me if was for a special event!  I told her it was for my weddings anniversary! She asked if she could see me in and I said sure!  She said “wow, your husband is going to be all over you!”.  We both giggled like two teenage girls!  It was so fun!  Here is a photo of the lingerie I was wearing.
Hugs, Suzy

Oh yes I'm sure he would be! So sexy Suzy. Perhaps you might be able model it for your gentleman friend sometime. Otherwise thanks for sharing!
Amy
(10-03-2023, 04:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 02:03 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - on my daily mall walk today, it wasn’t very crowded so I deciding to stop in at Victoria Secrets!  They had a very sexy black lingerie that I just had to try on!  The sales lady asked me if was for a special event!  I told her it was for my weddings anniversary! She asked if she could see me in and I said sure!  She said “wow, your husband is going to be all over you!”.  We both giggled like two teenage girls!  It was so fun!  Here is a photo of the lingerie I was wearing.
Hugs, Suzy

Oh yes I'm sure he would be! So sexy Suzy. Perhaps you might be able model it for your gentleman friend sometime. Otherwise thanks for sharing!
Amy

Thanks Amy - I would love to model it for him!  Who knows what might happen! I can only wish!
Suzy