Poll: TG Invasion 2023
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes definitely
50.00%
1 50.00%
maybe If I had someone to go with
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TG Invasion 2023
Heart 
Just wondering if anybody is planning on attending this event would love to chat with anybody who is  Heart
What are the dates for the upcoming one?
Amy
I just looked it up and it's from Oct 19-22, and that's my birthday weekend so I really can't take off that weekend. For some reason the last couple have conflicted with other things in my life I haven't been able to wiggle out of.
Otherwise I'd love to attend. Sigh, maybe the next one.
Amy
(10-02-2023, 01:37 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I just looked it up and it's from Oct 19-22, and that's my birthday weekend so I really can't take off that weekend. For some reason the last couple have conflicted with other things in my life I haven't been able to wiggle out of.
Otherwise I'd love to attend. Sigh, maybe the next one.
Amy

I was looking at the dates too unfortunately the only that I can for sure attend would be Saturday. Thursday the 19th is a no go cause I have prior commitments including work. Sunday night is also a no go as well due i have to be at work the very next day and the drove alone would be killer. 

I saw on the event page of TGDetriot that a certain person named Raquel who be doing makeup applications on Thursday and Friday night bit in a limited capacity on Saturday. Anyway I hope those that can attend will attend. 

Elaina