Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of recent outings
Ladies;
  After a small drought I was out a couple days in a row. On Sunday I was meeting with a few other CDs to discuss some upcoming events and on the way I did a bit of shopping and stopped in at a Starbucks for a snack and coffee.
 The dress I had "found" way back in my closet a few days before and decided to wear it out something I never had the courage to do before. With the completely sleeveless style and no jacket it's pretty obvious I'm not a GG, call me trans, but part time. For instance when someone sees me they have no idea if I live like this 24/7, or it's just today.
 So I tossed the idea of passing out for this day, and it really felt quite empowering! I certainly got a few looks, more from women though, and on different occasions a couple did a double take, they looked at me, smiled, then looked at my arms and back! Not like I'm built as some are, but I'm either an extremely built female, or a MtF trans person!
 A few made a bit of small talk with me, including the barista who wanted to know what I had bought so I showed her the Steampunk costume I bought.

Then on Monday it was out and about in our small town, so I wasn't quite as bold and had a nice few hours taking care of some business. Including banking. I had recently got a credit card in Amy's name but had never been in as Amy. Once I put my info in the machine the male teller said, "What can we do for you, Amy", then after we were done, "Have a good day Amy"
 Wow, that simple thing made my day!
  Everywhere I went everyone was great which is typical I've found. Though I still steel myself in case there's a bad reaction.
 A few pics, including my costume, which needs a few more accessories but at least the fit and look is good.
Amy

(09-21-2023, 02:35 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies;
  After a small drought I was out a couple days in a row. On Sunday I was meeting with a few other CDs to discuss some upcoming events and on the way I did a bit of shopping and stopped in at a Starbucks for a snack and coffee.
 The dress I had "found" way back in my closet a few days before and decided to wear it out something I never had the courage to do before. With the completely sleeveless style and no jacket it's pretty obvious I'm not a GG, call me trans, but part time. For instance when someone sees me they have no idea if I live like this 24/7, or it's just today.
 So I tossed the idea of passing out for this day, and it really felt quite empowering! I certainly got a few looks, more from women though, and on different occasions a couple did a double take, they looked at me, smiled, then looked at my arms and back! Not like I'm built as some are, but I'm either an extremely built female, or a MtF trans person!
 A few made a bit of small talk with me, including the barista who wanted to know what I had bought so I showed her the Steampunk costume I bought.

Then on Monday it was out and about in our small town, so I wasn't quite as bold and had a nice few hours taking care of some business. Including banking. I had recently got a credit card in Amy's name but had never been in as Amy. Once I put my info in the machine the male teller said, "What can we do for you, Amy", then after we were done, "Have a good day Amy"
  Everywhere I went everyone was great which is typical I've found. Though I still steel myself in case there's a bad reaction.
 A few pics, including my costume, which needs a few more accessories but at least the fit and look is good.
Amy

Amy - love your style as always!   Have fun and take no prisoners!  Confidence all the way!  Heather   PS love the leopard print!
love that you enjoyed the day as Amy, I am sure that everyone enjoyed see Amy in such feminine style you look great
(09-22-2023, 08:03 AM)Heather Smith Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 02:35 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Ladies;

Amy

Amy - love your style as always!   Have fun and take no prisoners!  Confidence all the way!  Heather   PS love the leopard print!

Thank you very much Heather!

(09-22-2023, 01:28 PM)erin Wrote: love that you enjoyed the day as Amy, I am sure that everyone enjoyed see Amy in such feminine style you look great

Thanks Erin, I did have a great day out!
 Amy