Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just another day!
Hi all - so much fun today!  I live now as a woman the majority of my time!  It’s so much fun being accepted as a lady and enjoying all the feminine things in life.  Today as I was walking in the mall a tall good looking man opened the door up for me and said “have a great day ma’am, you look so pretty”!  Made my day!  Since the  temp was in the sixties today, I wore pantyhose with the dress I wore.  I guess you could say I looked like I was a lady out on her lunch break again!  So much fun!  
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-12-2023, 02:02 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all - so much fun today!  I live now as a woman the majority of my time!  It’s so much fun being accepted as a lady and enjoying all the feminine things in life.  Today as I was walking in the mall a tall good looking man opened the door up for me and said “have a great day ma’am, you look so pretty”!  Made my day!  Since the  temp was in the sixties today, I wore pantyhose with the dress I wore.  I guess you could say I looked like I was a lady out on her lunch break again!  So much fun!  
Hugs, Suzy
Just me again ladies - doing my daily walk at the mall!  I just love shopping at all the cute women’s shops!  I go so often, that a lot of sales ladies at various shops know me by my name.  I just try to blend in as a normal woman when I’m out and about.  Works for me!  Here I was today.
Hugs, Suzy

You are looking great in all those photos Suzy, and I'm not surprised you brought out the gentleman in someone. Though sadly that behaviour is lacking in many these days, not all though!

I had a similar thing happen a few years ago where a youngish man actually turned and opened the door for me with a smile, and I rewarded him with a big one in return!

But doesn't that small thing just make your day!
Keep up the great outings Suzy!
Amy
(09-14-2023, 09:11 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You are looking great in all those photos Suzy, and I'm not surprised you brought out the gentleman in someone. Though sadly that behaviour is lacking in many these days, not all though!

I had a similar thing happen a few years ago where a youngish man actually turned and opened the door for me with a smile, and I rewarded him with a big one in return!

Amy

Thanks Amy!  I hope I’m not boring everyone with my photos!  I just love to share!  Here I am again today on my daily mall walk.  I bought this dress on sale at Macy’s for $50!  I had to get it! I’ll be wearing this tonight at a happy hour with my pseudo boyfriend!  I can’t wait!

Have a great weekend!  Suzy

(09-15-2023, 01:56 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 09:11 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You are looking great in all those photos Suzy, and I'm not surprised you brought out the gentleman in someone. Though sadly that behaviour is lacking in many these days, not all though!

Amy

Thanks Amy!  I hope I’m not boring everyone with my photos!  I just love to share!  Here I am again today on my daily mall walk.  I bought this dress on sale at Macy’s for $50!  I had to get it! I’ll be wearing this tonight at a happy hour with my pseudo boyfriend!  I can’t wait!

Well Suzy I can only speak for myself,but you are not boring me at all! I love your posts as an everyday woman going out shopping etc.
Plus the old romantic in me just loves your relationship with the gent in go out with. Even though it seems to be basically platonic, it must feel very good to have a nice man taking you out.

Whether or not it goes past that is anyone's guess. After being with the same companion for so long it is often very difficult to give themselves to a new lover, never mind the gender issues this presents.
 He must be cool with you which is so amazing, as at one time not so long ago this would never have happened, well not outside of a very private trans club.

The other thing I do hope that, and myself to an extent as well, will give those girls who want to go out into the world as femme (and I think most do) some confidence that it is possible.

Keep up the great work Suzy!
 Amy
You look very nice!
Sarah
(09-15-2023, 09:52 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(09-15-2023, 01:56 PM)Suzy Wrote:

Amy

Well Suzy I can only speak for myself,but you are not boring me at all! I love your posts as an everyday woman going out shopping etc.
Plus the old romantic in me just loves your relationship with the gent in go out with. Even though it seems to be basically platonic, it must feel very good to have a nice man taking you out.

Whether or not it goes past that is anyone's guess. After being with the same companion for so long it is often very difficult to give themselves to a new lover, never mind the gender issues this presents.
 He must be cool with you which is so amazing, as at one time not so long ago this would never have happened, well not outside of a very private trans club.

The other thing I do hope that, and myself to an extent as well, will give those girls who want to go out into the world as femme (and I think most do) some confidence that it is possible.

Keep up the great work Suzy!
 Amy
Thanks Amy!

(09-20-2023, 10:37 AM)Sarah_Smiles Wrote: You look very nice!

Thanks Sarah!
(09-12-2023, 02:02 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all - so much fun today!  I live now as a woman the majority of my time!  It’s so much fun being accepted as a lady and enjoying all the feminine things in life.  Today as I was walking in the mall a tall good looking man opened the door up for me and said “have a great day ma’am, you look so pretty”!  Made my day!  Since the  temp was in the sixties today, I wore pantyhose with the dress I wore.  I guess you could say I looked like I was a lady out on her lunch break again!  So much fun!  
Hugs, Suzy

Suzy,

What a nice outfit! It is a great look.

Mina