Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amy's Latest Drag Show Performance
A short while ago I went back to the bar and did a few numbers, right now this is the only one I have the sound on, a video malfunction caused the loss of audio.

Honestly this was my best performance, I played three tunes, this one, Mio Babbino Caro, my second, Misty, and as there were so few performers I was asked to do another, so I played my long time practice piece Fascination.
All of these are early to mid 20th century pieces with Misty being the newest and was written about 1954 or so.
 Part of this is me getting used to performing, not that being dressed has anything to do with it. My music coach says I play better as Amy anyway. Though I first performed Misty 7 or 8 years ago and a lady who identified herself as a music teacher said to me that this is my style and I need to do more like it.
 Even the bartender jumped across the bar to give me a hug!

After Misty was over and I was mingling again, several women told me it brought tears to their eyes, and I got several $5 tips! One 60's lady was so overjoyed at being there she hugged and kissed me and was up dancing with my friend fellow Drag Star, Dee Dee.
 It wasn't a huge crowd 20-30 people max I think.

My intro is a bit long, as Kenadie let me do it this way to chew up some time. Unlike back in July when there were 19 performers that night and it was difficult to fit one number for each one in!

So I hope you enjoy this, and I'll post others if/when I can recover the data, or restage them.

Thank you Everyone!
 Amy

Here you go  https://youtu.be/swTJ7r_ZM14