Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LBD!
Hi ladies - here I am Macy’s today trying on a little black dress for an upcoming event!  I hope it’s not too over the top for this old gal!  What do you think?  
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-05-2023, 01:45 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - here I am Macy’s today trying on a little black dress for an upcoming event!  I hope it’s not too over the top for this old gal!  What do you think?  
Hugs, Suzy

I think it's fabulous! That's if you want to trust my judgment, you've perhaps seems the pics I posted of what I wore out last week, the little pink satin number. Lol.
 Seriously I think it's a lovely dress and it should turn a few heads your way, which also might make your date feel good. It's nice to have an eye catching companion when out.
 Amy
Very nice outfit Suzy! Love the sandals!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(09-06-2023, 01:53 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 01:45 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - here I am Macy’s today trying on a little black dress for an upcoming event!  I hope it’s not too over the top for this old gal!  What do you think?  
Hugs, Suzy

I think it's fabulous! Tha's if you want to trust my judgment, you've perhaps seems the pics I posted of what I wore out last week, the little pink satin number. Lol.
 Seriously I think it's a lovely dress and it should turn a few heads your way, which also might make your date feel good. It's nice to have an eye catching companion when out.
 Amy

Thanks Amy!  I hope so!  And I also like your pics as well in that cute little pink outfit!
Suzy

(09-06-2023, 05:25 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Very nice outfit Suzy! Love the sandals!
Sara

Thanks Sara!  I appreciate it!
Suzy