Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed night at the Bar, in Pink Satin!

I've been out to the bar a few times, and I have another performance to share from a few weeks ago, but this post is about last Wed when I wore this pink satin dress I bought about a year and a half ago on a deep discount after the Christmas season.
 Though I've had it on a few times at home I never had worn it out, as it is rather daring. The pictures don't show it, but the back is very low so you can't wear a bra, unless it shows quite a bit.
 Mostly I wear a bra, but I have experimented with going braless at home, and if I prep myself properly and use enough adhesive my (fake) tits stay in place. So that's what I did, but I brought a bralet along in my purse just in case! But I didn't need it.
 After I was dressed I felt almost naked so I got the black satin bolero to wear too, but I took it off after a little while.
 Amy
Amy it looks very sexy and the color looks wonderful on you. The dress does show enough breast without being to much

I am sure that everyone thought what a sexy woman
Pretty in pink!!!
(09-02-2023, 03:07 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:  I've been out to the bar a few times, and I have another performance to share from a few weeks ago, but this post is about last Wed when I wore this pink satin dress I bought about a year and a half ago on a deep discount after the Christmas season.
 Though I've had it on a few times at home I never had worn it out, as it is rather daring. The pictures don't show it, but the back is very low so you can't wear a bra, unless it shows quite a bit.
 Mostly I wear a bra, but I have experimented with going braless at home, and if I prep myself properly and use enough adhesive my (fake) tits stay in place. So that's what I did, but I brought a bralet along in my purse just in case! But I didn't need it.
 After I was dressed I felt almost naked so I got the black satin bolero to wear too, but I took it off after a little while.
 Amy
Love it, like a gorgeous fruit just waiting to be peeled and tasted.
(09-03-2023, 10:19 PM)erin Wrote: Amy it looks very sexy and the color looks wonderful on you.  The dress does show enough breast without being to much

I am sure that everyone thought what a sexy woman

Thank you very much Erin!

(09-04-2023, 06:08 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Pretty in pink!!!

Sara, thank you! You know in guy mode never in million years would I wear pink, and some other colours, but as Amy I love exploring these different colours and looks, and lo and behold I found some suit me!
 Amy

(09-05-2023, 12:45 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 03:07 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:  I've been out to the bar a few times, and I have another performance to share from a few weeks ago, but this post is about last Wed when I wore this pink satin dress I bought about a year and a half ago on a deep discount after the Christmas season.
 Amy
Love it, like a gorgeous fruit just waiting to be peeled and tasted.

Bobby, wow ,that's an interesting thing to say, and thank you very much for that!
Now being peeled and tasted might be a really nice thing!
Thank you so much!