Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little wandering west
I'm part of a crowd in a local gay bar watching a karaoke act, put my hands over my head to applaud my appreciation.  My crop top shows nipples when I do that. I feel warm hands on my waist from behind.    I don't push them away because they are warm in a cool bar, but they move up under my top. Finger tips are moving back and forth across my nipples, change to rolling the now hard pair. My shorts are unable to contain the stiffie growing in them, so I let the head pop out.  Hand move down my belly to massage it.  Damn I have no shame here I am standing in a crowd with an unknown person playing with my dick. Turning my head, I see my old friend Chocolate gurl.  She says the people at her place are getting a party up, we should go.

It's an old brownstone with a revamped roof after a fire.  Large cubical left off is converted to a patio, and outfitted with a BBQ and a few picnic tables.  Loud music blaring.  Dead drone is hanging from a flagpole to warn others about invading privacy.  Taken down by a thrown orange at an earlier party. Our arrival makes for 8 people, only 4 of which are wearing any cloth that could be considered clothing, sort of.  Chocolate immediately joins the unclothed.  I keep my teaser outfit on, like doing that, creates a desire inflating my sexy ass ego.  I already know four of the others from earlier parties, what with already having had my dick in them or theirs in me.    Getting a can of Lime from the cooler full of Gay Water, I give the new young cutie my best come hither look. 

The building was once home for Detroit's rich but is now a hostel of sorts.  Eight individual private rooms on two floors, a communal kitchen, Three baths and common shared room with TV and other toys.  Gay men being gay men, silky nylon panties are lounge wear, makes a nice slippery feel when playing or rubbing others in a group and looks great with stiffies.  One person has splashed rib sauce and is leaning back as his friend tongue cleans it off keeping the cook happy is important.  They tell me it's a special sauce collected off and out of people using the swing in the basement at past group gatherings. Great fun there on after dark parties where with lights out anything goes.  Kinda patterned after the dick dock over in P Town.  Later we eat ribs and mess around with the others.  Young cutie pops quick and is done, no fun as target either.  Get a high going, tried one of the newbies, must be a smoker, cum taste awful.  Chocolate and I leave early to retire to his room.  Someone comes in and joins us in bed, he fucks Chocolate, I move over to give them more room and go back to sleep..
Wow,

Hot story!!
(08-31-2023, 03:05 PM)Bobby Wrote: I'm part of a crowd in a local gay bar watching a karaoke act, put my hands over my head to applaud my appreciation.  My crop top shows nipples when I do that. I feel warm hands on my waist from behind.    I don't push them away because they are warm in a cool bar, but they move up under my top. Finger tips are moving back and forth across my nipples, change to rolling the now hard pair. My shorts are unable to contain the stiffie growing in them, so I let the head pop out.  Hand move down my belly to massage it.  Damn I have no shame here I am standing in a crowd with an unknown person playing with my dick. Turning my head, I see my old friend Chocolate gurl.  She says the people at her place are getting a party up, we should go.

It's an old brownstone with a revamped roof after a fire.  Large cubical left off is converted to a patio, and outfitted with a BBQ and a few picnic tables.  Loud music blaring.  Dead drone is hanging from a flagpole to warn others about invading privacy.  Taken down by a thrown orange at an earlier party. Our arrival makes for 8 people, only 4 of which are wearing any cloth that could be considered clothing, sort of.  Chocolate immediately joins the unclothed.  I keep my teaser outfit on, like doing that, creates a desire inflating my sexy ass ego.  I already know four of the others from earlier parties, what with already having had my dick in them or theirs in me.    Getting a can of Lime from the cooler full of Gay Water, I give the new young cutie my best come hither look. 

The building was once home for Detroit's rich but is now a hostel of sorts.  Eight individual private rooms on two floors, a communal kitchen, Three baths and common shared room with TV and other toys.  Gay men being gay men, silky nylon panties are lounge wear, makes a nice slippery feel when playing or rubbing others in a group and looks great with stiffies.  One person has splashed rib sauce and is leaning back as his friend tongue cleans it off keeping the cook happy is important.  They tell me it's a special sauce collected off and out of people using the swing in the basement at past group gatherings. Great fun there on after dark parties where with lights out anything goes.  Kinda patterned after the dick dock over in P Town.  Later we eat ribs and mess around with the others.  Young cutie pops quick and is done, no fun as target either.  Get a high going, tried one of the newbies, must be a smoker, cum taste awful.  Chocolate and I leave early to retire to his room.  Someone comes in and joins us in bed, he fucks Chocolate, I move over to give them more room and go back to sleep..
Fun stuff right there!
(08-31-2023, 03:05 PM)Bobby Wrote: I'm part of a crowd in a local gay bar watching a karaoke act, put my hands over my head to applaud my appreciation.  My crop top shows nipples when I do that. I feel warm hands on my waist from behind.    I don't push them away because they are warm in a cool bar, but they move up under my top. Finger tips are moving back and forth across my nipples, change to rolling the now hard pair. My shorts are unable to contain the stiffie growing in them, so I let the head pop out.  Hand move down my belly to massage it.  Damn I have no shame here I am standing in a crowd with an unknown person playing with my dick. Turning my head, I see my old friend Chocolate gurl.  She says the people at her place are getting a party up, we should go.

What a fabulous time there Bobby! Thanks for sharing it with us, it sounds like it was so hot!
 Amy
(09-02-2023, 12:06 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

What a fabulous time there Bobby! Thanks for sharing it with us, it sounds like it was so hot!
 Amy

Hi Amy, 
Thanks, was fun but not new, sorta like sex with the club.  The only challenge there is my fear of Chocolate's buddy that won't fit in me, so I decline a ride in the swing when with those folks.  My summer activities were very restricted by others from mid June up to now, so I'm just now able to break free a bit and get out.   Waiting to see what cums up now.
(09-05-2023, 12:37 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 12:06 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Hi Amy, 
Thanks, was fun but not new, sorta like sex with the club.  The only challenge there is my fear of Chocolate's buddy that won't fit in me, so I decline a ride in the swing when with those folks.  My summer activities were very restricted by others from mid June up to now, so I'm just now able to break free a bit and get out.   Waiting to see what cums up now.

Thanks Bobby, I hope you can have more adventures! I might have some to relate, we'll see on Thurs!
 Amy