Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a new dress
Hi ladies - on my daily walk at the mall today, I found a cute dress at Macy’s!  It was on sale, so I bought it!   I think  it should look good for a Saturday night date I have.  I’ll top it off with off black pantyhose and black heels.  Should work hopefully!  What do you think?  
Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-31-2023, 01:37 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - on my daily walk at the mall today, I found a cute dress at Macy’s!  It was on sale, so I bought it!   I think  it should look good for a Saturday night date I have.  I’ll top it off with off black pantyhose and black heels.  Should work hopefully!  What do you think?  
Hugs, Suzy

Looking gorgeous there for your date! I think your date should appreciate it.
Let us know how it goes, and is it with the friend you've been out with before?
 Amy
(09-02-2023, 12:23 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 01:37 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - on my daily walk at the mall today, I found a cute dress at Macy’s!  It was on sale, so I bought it!   I think  it should look good for a Saturday night date I have.  I’ll top it off with off black pantyhose and black heels.  Should work hopefully!  What do you think?  
Hugs, Suzy

Looking gorgeous there for your date! I think your date should appreciate it.
Let us know how it goes, and is it with the friend you've been out with before?
 Amy
Hi Amy!  Yes, it’s my guy friend!  Older gentleman who is very nice to me.  I love it!  Suzy