Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the dressing room and the door opens!
Hi ladies - kind of a bizarre thing happened to me today.  I was at Macy’s trying on a couple of dresses that were on sale.  As I’m ready to try on a dress, a woman opens my dressing room door!  I was only wearing panties and a bra!  She said “sorry ma’am, I should have knocked”!  I told her no big thing and we both giggled like little girls!  Was pretty funny!  It happened so fast, that she did not notice anything about me that didn’t say female.  I saw her after I was dressed, and we both laughed again and said our goodbyes.  Here is me in the dressing room and what’s I was wearing after I got dressed.

Have fun, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-22-2023, 02:04 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - kind of a bizarre thing happened to me today.  I was at Macy’s trying on a couple of dresses that were on sale.  As I’m ready to try on a dress, a woman opens my dressing room door!  I was only wearing panties and a bra!  She said “sorry ma’am, I should have knocked”!  I told her no big thing and we both giggled like little girls!  Was pretty funny!  It happened so fast, that she did not notice anything about me that didn’t say female.  I saw her after I was dressed, and we both laughed again and said our goodbyes.  Here is me in the dressing room and what’s I was wearing after I got dressed.

Have fun, Suzy
Suzy - very fun!   exciting for a moment!  Hugs Heather
Hi Suzy,
Sounds like another crazy moment in a crazy world!
Sara
Suzy, how fun! Many years ago, I went to Victoria's Secret, my usual go to then, to buy some sexy things. I went there in man clothing. I started to browse and a clerk came over and asked if she could help.

I told her I was looking for a bra and panty. She smiled and asked what size "she" wore. I smiled timidly and told her it was for me. Without a blink she said ok, you want lace or something else. We decided and lightly padded bra, satiny with matching panty. She showed me several things but when she pulled the bubblegum pink I said that's it.

She kind of looked at me and sized me up...38d bra and large panty. She grabbed them off the rack. Do you want to try them on? I can do that? Sure, follow me.

She led me to the dressing rooms, passing several female customers on the way. She took me to the last one, opened it and handed me the items. I stripped down and tried the bra first...loved it. I went to try the panty and it was a small. I peeped out the door and she was nowhere to be seen. Then I saw the call button in the dressing room. I pushed it and very quickly I heard her knock lightly and ask what I needed. I told her she had given me a small and she said ok, here you go. I opened the door a slight to reach out when she gently swung it about halfway open. I was standing there in the bra, wearing my own panty and she was right in the opening with the correct size. She did a quick up and down and said here you go. She turned away and I closed the door. I think she intentionally gave me the wrong size as she showed up at the dressing room with the correct size without knowing what I needed. I think she wanted to take a peek.

The panty fit, I changed into my clothes and as I was leaving a customer came out of a nearby dressing room. Boy did she have a surprised look on her face.

I paid, the clerks all smiled, thanked me and told me to come back soon.

So all the times I ever shopped at VS, always in man garb, the clerks were always very helpful and friendly. Maybe I need to go back in my female clothing.
You can call me Taylor
(08-24-2023, 09:48 AM)doozer2019 Wrote: Suzy, how fun! Many years ago, I went to Victoria's Secret, my usual go to then, to buy some sexy things. I went there in man clothing. I started to browse and a clerk came over and asked if she could help.

I told her I was looking for a bra and panty. She smiled and asked what size "she" wore. I smiled timidly and told her it was for me. Without a blink she said ok, you want lace or something else. We decided and lightly padded bra, satiny with matching panty. She showed me several things but when she pulled the bubblegum pink I said that's it.

She kind of looked at me and sized me up...38d bra and large panty. She grabbed them off the rack. Do you want to try them on? I can do that? Sure, follow me.

She led me to the dressing rooms, passing several female customers on the way. She took me to the last one, opened it and handed me the items. I stripped down and tried the bra first...loved it. I went to try the panty and it was a small. I peeped out the door and she was nowhere to be seen. Then I saw the call button in the dressing room. I pushed it and very quickly I heard her knock lightly and ask what I needed. I told her she had given me a small and she said ok, here you go. I opened the door a slight to reach out when she gently swung it about halfway open. I was standing there in the bra, wearing my own panty and she was right in the opening with the correct size. She did a quick up and down and said here you go. She turned away and I closed the door. I think she intentionally gave me the wrong size as she showed up at the dressing room with the correct size without knowing what I needed. I think she wanted to take a peek.

The panty fit, I changed into my clothes and as I was leaving a customer came out of a nearby dressing room. Boy did she have a surprised look on her face.

I paid, the clerks all smiled, thanked me and told me to come back soon.

So all the times I ever shopped at VS, always in man garb, the clerks were always very helpful and friendly. Maybe I need to go back in my female clothing.

That sounds great!  I love Victoria Secrets!  I always go in as a woman and am always treated great by the sales ladies.  I was actually in VS store the other day and tried on a couple of lingerie’s!  Here I am in one of their dressing rooms!  The sales lady was so nice and brought in a couple for me to try on!  So much fun!  
Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look great in everything you have been wearing . I wish I had a friend like you that could help me dress up
Suzy, what an interesting experience there! Cool, and I'm not really surprised that she took you for another GG.
One of the things older ladies have are not so perfect figures, and you look quite nice in your bra and panties, so it doesn't surprise me. Though if someone opened the door it sure would have surprised me!

Taylor, that must have a neat experience as well!

In whatever guise I've shopped in the sales clerks have been fabulous, at times even better than with a GG customer.
Amy