Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing pantyhose today
Well ladies - since the temp was in the low 60’s today, I decided to wear pantyhose on my daily walk to the mall today!  I forgot how nice they feel and how they enhance your legs.  I loved trying on high heels at Macy’s and the sales lady was so helpful!  Anyhow, it was a very enjoyable day!  Here is a pic of me today.  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-15-2023, 01:52 PM)Suzy Wrote: Well ladies - since the temp was in the low 60’s today, I decided to wear pantyhose on my daily walk to the mall today!  I forgot how nice they feel and how they enhance your legs.  I loved trying on high heels at Macy’s and the sales lady was so helpful!  Anyhow, it was a very enjoyable day!  Here is a pic of me today.  Hugs, Suzy
Was warm today, so back to my basic sundress without pantyhose!  Was so fun today, while I was walking around the mall a woman came up to me and said she thought my dress was cute and where did I get it! So fun just being another woman out there!  Here is what I was wearing today!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's fabulous Suzy!

I do love wearing pantyhose and I know I wear it more often than most women do, just because!
Amy
Either way looks great!!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes