Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good permanent/semi-permanent hair removal tools?
I see many laser hair removal tools on Amazon, but wonder if they're effective over larger areas (like legs or chest)? Based on the little I can see, it would require a lot of small 'zaps' which could involve a lot of time spent.

Anyone have any feedback or other suggestions?
(08-11-2023, 10:19 AM)literalfun Wrote: I see many laser hair removal tools on Amazon, but wonder if they're effective over larger areas (like legs or chest)? Based on the little I can see, it would require a lot of small 'zaps' which could involve a lot of time spent.

I've never used any of those, but I've heard many of them are either painful, or not that effective. So being the chicken I am, I continue to shave. Though I am wondering about looking into some permanent hair removal, but I've heard that hurts too! Though once one goes through all the treatments you don't have to worry about unwanted hair as much.
 Amy
(08-11-2023, 10:19 AM)literalfun Wrote: I see many laser hair removal tools on Amazon, but wonder if they're effective over larger areas (like legs or chest)? Based on the little I can see, it would require a lot of small 'zaps' which could involve a lot of time spent.

Lasers don't work on light colored hair, ie: blond or gray.  Epilators don't work well on thin hair and are high in the hurts like crazy arena, but over time they slowly eliminate a lot of hair permanently.  Razors leave a stubble.  Newer creams are good, but regrowth is quick,  Waxing with the right waxer can be a lot of fun, or hurt like crazy with the wrong one, but last about 2 months and over time totally eliminate a lot of the bush permanently.   Your groin can handle almost anything, your face can't handle much, so depending on where as to what you do.
(09-18-2023, 08:53 AM)Bobby Wrote:

Lasers don't work on light colored hair, ie: blond or gray.  Epilators don't work well on thin hair and are high in the hurts like crazy arena, but over time they slowly eliminate a lot of hair permanently.  Razors leave a stubble.  Newer creams are good, but regrowth is quick,  Waxing with the right waxer can be a lot of fun, or hurt like crazy with the wrong one, but last about 2 months and over time totally eliminate a lot of the bush permanently.   Your groin can handle almost anything, your face can't handle much, so depending on where as to what you do.

I'm going the same kind of route. I'd love to permanently remove chest hair and facial hair. I had a beard for 40 years or so and I'm not going back one!
 I appreciate the info Bobby and I quite like your comment about waxing can be a lot of fun with the right person, and I suppose my slightly kinky mind can imagine the fun.
 Amy
(09-21-2023, 01:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

I'm going the same kind of route. I'd love to permanently remove chest hair and facial hair. I had a beard for 40 years or so and I'm not going back one!
 I appreciate the info Bobby and I quite like your comment about waxing can be a lot of fun with the right person, and I suppose my slightly kinky mind can imagine the fun.
 Amy

Yea, if you have an afternoon, you can provide a great pain in the right places play, followed by a reward trip to a gathering place to show off your handiwork.  My hoses inserted last summer that cancelled all my travel, will be removed soon.  So we still have a chance of meeting. Not feeling sexy, my whole lets fuck wardrobe is history.  It will be fun building it back up.       At least I still have this starting point intact.
(Yesterday, 07:31 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 01:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy

Yea, if you have an afternoon, you can provide a great pain in the right places play, followed by a reward trip to a gathering place to show off your handiwork.  My hoses inserted last summer that cancelled all my travel, will be removed soon.  So we still have a chance of meeting. Not feeling sexy, my whole lets fuck wardrobe is history.  It will be fun building it back up.  At least I still have this starting point intact.

I see, much bigger boobs than me! I do hope things improve for you and you can get closer to the old you!
  Amy