Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seasons and dressing
Hello Ladies both generic, genetic, etc
It has been a very warm and very humid, hot and very hot summer. So I was wondering if anyone dresses at all during the summer months...or do you delay the performance until the fall or the cooler seasons. If not what tips or tricks you might know of or use to maintain a femme appearance whether closet or passive out and about?

Elaina Charlene
(08-09-2023, 09:32 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello Ladies both generic, genetic, etc
It has been a very warm and very humid, hot and very hot summer. So I was wondering if anyone dresses at all during the summer months...or do you delay the performance until the fall or the cooler seasons. If not what tips or tricks you might know of or use to maintain a femme appearance whether closet or passive out and about?

Elaina Charlene

Hi Elaina!  I personally go out enfemme almost every day during the summer!  I love it!  Just try to blend in as any woman you would see.  No problem!  You should try it, so fun!  Here I am recently at the mall!  
Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-09-2023, 09:32 AM)Troyfalls Wrote: Hello Ladies both generic, genetic, etc

Elaina Charlene

I too go out in the summer, but not every day as Suzy does. To start with, I wear lightweight summer clothes. Yes, they are more revealing and don't hide one's maleness as well as the heavier Fall and Winter clothes but personally I don't worry about it.
 I wear less makeup, so it will hold up better in the warmth too, but the wig is the toughest thing, as one sweats a bit more. Also I try to stay in air conditioned spaces as much as possible and avoid the outside heat. Of course it depends just how hot it is where you are.
 Anyway, I certainly will not let the weather stop me from going out when I want to, whether or not it's hot or cold!
 Amy