Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting attention
So yours truly has been getting noticed quite a bit here lately. Mostly by other CDs that seem to be attracted to me and of corse the random old guy or the random Crack head. It makes me feel more comfortable and confident as Harley. I seem to be more attracted to the other girls that are like me. Not just in the typical girly way but a more physical way. It's hard to explain. But I'm totally embracing it all definitely not gonna turn and burn but gonna totally run with it and see where it may lead
♡Harley♡
(08-03-2023, 10:18 PM)Harley Wrote: So yours truly has been getting noticed quite a bit here lately. Mostly by other CDs that seem to be attracted to me and of corse the random old guy or the random Crack head. It makes me feel more comfortable and confident as Harley. I seem to be more attracted to the other girls that are like me. Not just in the typical girly way but a more physical way. It's hard to explain. But I'm totally embracing it all definitely not gonna turn and burn but gonna totally run with it and see where it may lead

That's lovely to hear Harley! It does take some time, and exploring to figure things out. In a way I think it's like being an early teen again with all the conflicting emotions and hormones going through your body, be it male or female.
  I hope you are able to enjoy your exploration and share some of it with us here.
 Amy
(08-04-2023, 10:54 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 10:18 PM)Harley Wrote: So yours truly has been getting noticed quite a bit here lately. Mostly by other CDs that seem to be attracted to me and of corse the random old guy or the random Crack head. It makes me feel more comfortable and confident as Harley. I seem to be more attracted to the other girls that are like me. Not just in the typical girly way but a more physical way. It's hard to explain. But I'm totally embracing it all definitely not gonna turn and burn but gonna totally run with it and see where it may lead

That's lovely to hear Harley! It does take some time, and exploring to figure things out. In a way I think it's like being an early teen again with all the conflicting emotions and hormones going through your body, be it male or female.
  I hope you are able to enjoy your exploration and share some of it with us here.
 Amy
Oh I definitely will Amy I've come a long way since joining the forum. Before wouldda never even thought of sharing pics of me case In point my first profile pic.
♡Harley♡
(08-10-2023, 08:41 AM)Harley Wrote:

Amy
Oh I definitely will Amy I've come a long way since joining the forum. Before wouldda never even thought of sharing pics of me case In point my first profile pic.

That's fabulous! I too have come so far, and further than I ever thought possible before. All because of friendship with girls like you and others.
Amy
(08-10-2023, 01:40 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 08:41 AM)Harley Wrote:

Amy

That's fabulous! I too have come so far, and further than I ever thought possible before. All because of friendship with girls like you and others.
Amy
Awwwwe thank you Amy this is an amazing  group love you all like family. This journey is so much easier with a good support group. I've been giving advice to older and younger CDsTGsTSsand TVs on makeup and hair how those 2 can make or break your look. I owe that confidence to you and all the girls here.
♡Harley♡
That's what this is really all about I feel, giving each other support and confidence. Sure we have some fun too and a few might even get together and make their own fun, but the big thing is becoming confident in yourself and learning all those little things girl learn when they are young.

Amy