Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cocktail dress
Hi ladies - just me again doing my daily mall walk.  I’m going to a party on Saturday and I needed to get a cocktail dress for the occasion.  I found this one at JC Penney of all places and it was on sale!  I think it well look great with nylons and heels.  I hope my pseudo boyfriend will like it!  Other ladies in the dressing room said they thought it looked great on me!  I just love being one of the girls! I can’t wait!

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I bet it looks great on you, Suzy, but for some reason I can't see the image in the attachment.
That sounds like it could be a great evening!
Amy
You look great Suzy, hope you have fun!!
Sara
Very lovely Suzy! Let us know how it goes.
Amy
(08-03-2023, 02:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Very lovely Suzy! Let us know how it goes.
Amy

It went great Amy!  He said I was the prettiest lady at the party!  So much fun!  I think I’m falling for this guy, but who knows?  I know he wants to keep it platonic.  But it was fun, being his girl for the night again!  Suzy
(08-07-2023, 03:01 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 02:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Very lovely Suzy! Let us know how it goes.
Amy

It went great Amy!  He said I was the prettiest lady at the party!  So much fun!  I think I’m falling for this guy, but who knows?  I know he wants to keep it platonic.  But it was fun, being his girl for the night again!  Suzy

That's fabulous Suzy! I wouldn't be surprised that you were the prettiest there. Nice to hear that you too are enjoying each other's company!
 Amy