Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detroit's football gang bang.
Anyone here attend.  Sadly I did, but with pants on instead of a skirt.  My new impediment has me leaving my pretties behind.  There was a time when I would have served as a party favor in one of the hotel parties, great memories but only memories now.  I still prowled the area and saw many things happening, I started to wonder if any of my new gurlfriends were in attendance.  Instead I was home in my own bed by closing.  So if you did tell us about it.
(04-28-2024, 03:50 PM)Bobby Wrote: Anyone here attend.  Sadly I did, but with pants on instead of a skirt.  My new impediment has me leaving my pretties behind.  There was a time when I would have served as a party favor in one of the hotel parties, great memories but only memories now.  I still prowled the area and saw many things happening, I started to wonder if any of my new gurlfriends were in attendance.  Instead I was home in my own bed by closing.  So if you did tell us about it.

Now that sounds like it could have been fun! Sadly I wasn't even near Detroit, and hadn't heard of the event till you mentioned it.
 If there is anyone here who did go, it would be interesting to hear at least a few of the details.
 Amy