Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of outings
Girls, the weekend was good for Amy, as on Friday I was out for an afternoon tea at a historic mansion in a nearby city, hosted by one of my CD friends, then on Saturday I hosted the monthly dinner for my CD/TG social group at a new place. The meal and service was great, and no one paid us the least bit of out of the ordinary attention.
 I dressed a bit flashy on Sat, and I got a few looks and some compliments too, on Friday I wore a nice summery dress, and we had to walk a fair distance and a few gents did check me out a little bit too.

Amy

(08-01-2023, 12:26 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Girls, the weekend was good for Amy, as on Friday I was out for an afternoon tea at a historic mansion in a nearby city, hosted by one of my CD friends, then on Saturday I hosted the monthly dinner for my CD/TG social group at a new place. The meal and service was great, and no one paid us the least bit of out of the ordinary attention.
 I dressed a bit flashy on Sat, and I got a few looks and some compliments too, on Friday I wore a nice summery dress, and we had to walk a fair distance and a few gents did check me out a little bit too.

Amy
Looking good Amy!
(08-01-2023, 01:38 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 12:26 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Girls, the weekend was good for Amy, as on Friday I was out for an afternoon tea at a historic mansion in a nearby city, hosted by one of my CD friends, then on Saturday I hosted the monthly dinner for my CD/TG social group at a new place. The meal and service was great, and no one paid us the least bit of out of the ordinary attention.

Amy
Looking good Amy!
 Thanks Suzy!
(08-01-2023, 02:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy
Looking good Amy!
 Thanks Suzy!
Looks like and sounds like you had a great time.  I wish  I could have been there.  Sounds like alot of fun
(08-01-2023, 03:39 PM)Troyfalls Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 02:53 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy
Looking good Amy!
 Thanks Suzy!
Looks like and sounds like you had a great time.  I wish  I could have been there.  Sounds like alot of fun

Thanks, Troy! If you ever happened to be in this area you would be welcome to join us.
Yes, it's always great to meet up and just be a bunch of women out for dinner, or other event. At times I wonder how we are perceived by others in the restaurant, but I've never seen an adverse reaction from the other diners.
 The Pub Night is much more private and that's where we invite new girls who don't have the confidence to go into the public eye yet.
Amy
You look great Amy! Sounds like a fun night.
Sara
Amy you look very summer like, the slacks and top show your great taste, conservative but still sexy and I am sure that all of your friends enjoyed the outing.
(08-03-2023, 12:54 PM)erin Wrote: Amy you look very summer like, the slacks and top show your great taste, conservative but still sexy and I am sure that all of your friends enjoyed the outing.

Thank you very much Erin! I did get a few compliments on the slacks and blue top from my friends and a few looks from other diners too.
Amy
You look great Amy!
(08-03-2023, 05:49 PM)Fran082 Wrote: You look great Amy!

Thank you Fran!