Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admirer
Hi ladies!  Well today was very interesting.  I was doing my normal daily walk at the mall, and this handsome man walks up to me and tells me how cute I am!  He is an elder gent with a goatee!  He then went on to introduce himself and asked me if I was married!  I told him I had a husband, but was flattered!  He apologized for his forwardness and said he was divorced and was looking to meet some new women.  After he made some small talk, he left and kissed my hand!  That was so cute!  Anyhow, that kind of made my day!  Maybe I still have it!  LOL!  Here is how I looked today.  
Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-19-2023, 01:24 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Well today was very interesting.  I was doing my normal daily walk at the mall, and this handsome man walks up to me and tells me how cute I am!  He is an elder gent with a goatee!  He then went on to introduce himself and asked me if I was married!  I told him I had a husband, but was flattered!  He apologized for his forwardness and said he was divorced and was looking to meet some new women.  After he made some small talk, he left and kissed my hand!  That was so cute!  Anyhow, that kind of made my day!  Maybe I still have it!  LOL!  Here is how I looked today.  
Suzy

Sounds like a great moment, Suzy. Us non generic girls could use some nowadays.
(07-19-2023, 01:24 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Well today was very interesting.  I was doing my normal daily walk at the mall, and this handsome man walks up to me and tells me how cute I am!  He is an elder gent with a goatee!  He then went on to introduce himself and asked me if I was married!  I told him I had a husband, but was flattered!  He apologized for his forwardness and said he was divorced and was looking to meet some new women.  After he made some small talk, he left and kissed my hand!  That was so cute!  Anyhow, that kind of made my day!  Maybe I still have it!  LOL!  Here is how I looked today.  
Suzy

Oh My Goodness Suzy, that was an amazing experience! How forward of him too, but it sounds like he was a real gentleman, and indeed an experience to cherish.
 Amy
(07-23-2023, 06:18 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Suzy

Oh My Goodness Suzy, that was an amazing experience! How forward of him too, but it sounds like he was a real gentleman, and indeed an experience to cherish.
 Amy

Hi Amy - it was an amazing experience!  I felt so flattered and when he kissed my hand, I was beside myself! I almost had to restrain myself for not letting him get more forward!   I love the experience of being a woman.  So much fun!  Suzy
(07-24-2023, 01:32 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(07-23-2023, 06:18 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
Suzy

Amy

Hi Amy - it was an amazing experience!  I felt so flattered and when he kissed my hand, I was beside myself! I almost had to restrain myself for not letting him get more forward!   I love the experience of being a woman.  So much fun!  Suzy

Hi ladies - I did my daily walk at the mall today and happened to run into him again!  I guess that’s where he thinks he can meet a woman!  He just said “Hi Miss, have a great day honey”!  That was nice I thought.  Here I am today at the mall.  Take care, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, what a time you are having there Suzy! I wonder if he is hoping you might be more receptive too at another meeting.
Might be interesting to do something low key, like have lunch or coffee with him, but it depends how things are going with the other gentleman too.
Amy