Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend
OMG forgot how beautiful it is wakein up on the water sittin on the screned in pourch. Watchin the deer the ducks and squirels play. And listenin to owls callin out. Its been an amazeing weekend I truely got out in public yesterday. Was nervous at first but then instinct kicked in. Was so funny it made me feel so good when the clerk asked me is there somethin I can help you find maam. The funny part was she had to ask twice lol. Since the first time I looked around like who me lol then I was like no Im fine thank you. My mind was like duh dummy she was talkin to you as I giggled. If we get out today Ill take and share some pics. Thes pics were yesterday on the dock at th house.                
♡Harley♡
It was truely an amazein weekend have the chance to buy the trailer right next to the one I was at fully furnished with 2 boats a 24ft pontoon boat and a ski boat
♡Harley♡
That sounds really fabulous Harley! If you like the place and can afford it, then go for the other trailer.

There were times at first when someone addressed me as "Amy" I wondered who it was, then right it's me! So don't feel bad. Though we love this so much it does take some getting used having an actual feminine persona which is seen by others.
Amy
(07-13-2023, 09:31 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That sounds really fabulous Harley! If you like the place and can afford it, then go for the other trailer.

There were times at first when someone addressed me as "Amy" I wondered who it was, then right it's me! So don't feel bad. Though we love this so much it does take some getting used having an actual feminine persona which is seen by others.
Amy

Im goin to the bank next Friday to see what I can get fingers crossed. While takein pics on the dock had a couple drop dead gorgeous guys whistlein at. Corse I was all flushed had to tease them when I walked back up the stairs to the trailer.

so the trailer and car port in the middle is the one Im tryin to buy
♡Harley♡
Looks very neat, good luck to you!!! Cool you have some admirers too.
Amy
(07-14-2023, 11:29 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Looks very neat, good luck to you!!!  Cool you have some admirers too.
Amy
Thank you right may have been a bit flirtatious upon seein them but
♡Harley♡