Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Bar
Well Girls, I know you can't really answer this for me, but I thought I'd toss this out to you all for discussion.

Near the end of this month I have an interesting choice. The day is Sat July 29th, which is the day I hold the dinner for the group I'm President of. However a friend of mine who has a group, a rock tribute 70's 80's band wants me to do some photography of their performance.
 It's a bit later than the dinner but not so much that I could make both, as I wouldn't have enough time to get home and change.

This is a regular bar, not the LGBTQ one I've talked about going to. So my dilemma is this, shoud I take her up, as I will got some payment for this, and go and deal with anything untoward. Acceptance is really good here and I haven't had any issues. I wouldn't wear anything too racy or fancy as it's a small bar in a smallish town.

Thoughts and opinions?
 Amy
(07-05-2023, 02:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well Girls, I know you can't really answer this for me, but I thought I'd toss this out to you all for discussion.

Near the end of this month I have an interesting choice. The day is Sat July 29th, which is the day I hold the dinner for the group I'm President of. However a friend of mine who has a group, a rock tribute 70's 80's band wants me to do some photography of their performance.
 It's a bit later than the dinner but not so much that I could make both, as I wouldn't have enough time to get home and change.

This is a regular bar, not the LGBTQ one I've talked about going to. So my dilemma is this, shoud I take her up, as I will got some payment for this, and go and deal with anything untoward. Acceptance is really good here and I haven't had any issues. I wouldn't wear anything too racy or fancy as it's a small bar in a smallish town.

Thoughts and opinions?
 Amy
Hi Amy!  Yea, that could an interesting situation.  Does your friend know that you’re a CD?  If yes, then go enfemme, why not?  However, if she is not aware of your situation, if it was me, I would probably take along my Guy clothes, and change into Guy mode after your dinner.  That’s just me, I don’t want to put myself into an awkward situation if I don’t have to.   Also, you don’t want to put her in an awkward situation if she wasn’t expecting you dressed.  Also, you could call her up prior to her event and get her opinion.  If she is a friend, I’m sure she would be honest with you.  
Good luck!  Suzy
(07-06-2023, 01:29 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(07-05-2023, 02:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well Girls, I know you can't really answer this for me, but I thought I'd toss this out to you all for discussion.

Thoughts and opinions?
 Amy
Hi Amy!  Yea, that could an interesting situation.  Does your friend know that you’re a CD?  If yes, then go enfemme, why not?  However, if she is not aware of your situation, if it was me, I would probably take along my Guy clothes, and change into Guy mode after your dinner.  That’s just me, I don’t want to put myself into an awkward situation if I don’t have to.   Also, you don’t want to put her in an awkward situation if she wasn’t expecting you dressed.  Also, you could call her up prior to her event and get her opinion.  If she is a friend, I’m sure she would be honest with you.  
Good luck!  Suzy
I strongly advise not mixing pleasure with work.   Two different kinds of fun.   However if everyone already knows you like to play, then hell yes, wear your slutiest silkies and take plenty of lube and wipes.
Thank you for your replies!
I realize now that I should have provided more info.
My friend and her band is well aware that I dress and I have been to her studio fully femme a number of times. Her band members are mostly her family, hubby and sons, the bass guitar player isn't but he seems cool. Even her 80 yr old Mom who started flirting with my when I was there in guy mode!
Musicians, like most others in the greater arts community are a diverse bunch and many lead some kind of alt lifestyle.

She offered her place as a final rehersal so I could get used to a stage keyboard and a big sound system. It was pretty awesome playing Bohemian Rhapsody there, if only the venue had been as good!

So, I there are no issues with her or her group, it's going into a regular bar as Amy. As long as I have company, my wife will likely be along too but if some of her family will be there that would be cool.
Though it is tempting to be a Temptress I will resist my desires and dress down a bit. At least as well as I know how.
Sheesh, you'll never find me in baggy sweat pants and yucky top, so I won't be THAT casual.
Amy