Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer outfit
Hi ladies!  Almost 90 here in Michigan, so today when I was out I thought I’d wear one of my favorite summer outfits.  No one gave me a second look as I looked a lot of other women out shopping today!  And as I was walking into the mall an older gentlemen opened the door for me and said “ you first Miss”. So cute!  I I think he may have wanted to pursue it further, but I just sad thank you in my most feminine voice.  Anyhow, I love the summers!  
Enjoy and have fun out there!  Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-05-2023, 01:32 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Almost 90 here in Michigan, so today when I was out I thought I’d wear one of my favorite summer outfits.  No one gave me a second look as I looked a lot of other women out shopping today!  And as I was walking into the mall an older gentlemen opened the door for me and said “ you first Miss”. So cute!  I I think he may have wanted to pursue it further, but I just sad thank you in my most feminine voice.  Anyhow, I love the summers!  

Hi ladies - another fun sundress I wore today while out!  I love this warm weather where us ladies can wear really fun outfits!  Have fun, Suzy

You are looking gorgeous Suzy!

I agree, I love the summer outfits though they are rather skimpier. At one time I was with those who preferred the cooler weather so I could hide under the bigger bulkier clothes and coats, now I don't!
Amy
(07-07-2023, 02:41 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You are looking gorgeous Suzy!

I agree, I love the summer outfits though they are rather skimpier. At one time I was with those who preferred the cooler weather so I could hide under the bigger bulkier clothes and coats, now I don't!
Amy

Thanks Amy!
(07-07-2023, 01:37 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(07-05-2023, 01:32 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies!  Almost 90 here in Michigan, so today when I was out I thought I’d wear one of my favorite summer outfits.  No one gave me a second look as I looked a lot of other women out shopping today!  And as I was walking into the mall an older gentlemen opened the door for me and said “ you first Miss”. So cute!  I I think he may have wanted to pursue it further, but I just sad thank you in my most feminine voice.  Anyhow, I love the summers!  

Hi ladies - another fun sundress I wore today while out!  I love this warm weather where us ladies can wear really fun outfits!  Have fun, Suzy

Cute Suzy, I would do you. Smile     When taking pictures try and keep your knees closer together and you would look much more feminine.
(07-11-2023, 08:53 AM)Bobby Wrote:

Cute Suzy, I would do you. Smile     When taking pictures try and keep your knees closer together and you would look much more feminine.

Thanks Bobby!  Good point!  Here is a photo of me from around 20 years ago. How is this?  Suzy

I'd say simply Gorgeous, Suzy! Great shot, it looks professional did you have a makeover beforehand?
Amy
(07-11-2023, 01:39 PM)Suzy Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 08:53 AM)Bobby Wrote:

Thanks Bobby!  Good point!  Here is a photo of me from around 20 years ago. How is this?  Suzy

Lovely.  I think it's too bad we never met 20 years ago.  Considering all the extra pleasant times we could have had.  I'm a switcher.  Willing to lead or follow .. on the dance floor.  Depends on what I'm wearing and who I'm with.

(07-07-2023, 02:41 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You are looking gorgeous Suzy!

Amy
I  like the beach in summer.   Yesterday the beach was almost deserted by the tornado threats.  Wearing a two piece where the top will slip up if I do a chest splashdown, I get the attention of a couple boys playing.  One of them came over to tell me my suit had slipped and he could see my boobs. That led to me having handfuls of stiffies under the water.  Blanket moved to the trees where they displayed several times the virility of youth.  Sometimes I'm so evil.
(07-13-2023, 09:34 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I'd say simply Gorgeous, Suzy! Great shot, it looks professional did you have a makeover beforehand?
Amy

Hi Amy - the photo was done by a professional, but I do my own makeup.  I think I’ve only had one makeover in my life, and that was at Janets Closet years ago!  
Suzy
Hi Suzy
I think you posted this picture in another thread! It is still an awesome shot!
And nice job on makeup!
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes