Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skorts!
Hi ladies!  Any of you ever wear skorts?  They look like a skirt, but are shorts as well!  I have three pair in assorted colors.  I absolutely love them in warmer weather.  Here I am today as usual at the mall doing my girly shopping!  I love it!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Suzy,

Never have worn skirts, I do remember the term.
They look nice.
Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
You look great in them, and though I have more skirts than I can count I don't have any skorts! A cis female friend of mine has a number of pair which she loves and has been trying to get me to buy at least one pair to try.
Not like I ever need an excuse to go shopping, but there you go.
I'll post if I do.
Amy
(07-03-2023, 10:16 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: You look great in them, and though I have more skirts than I can count I don't have any skorts! A cis female friend of mine has a number of pair which she loves and has been trying to get me to buy at least one pair to try.
Not like I ever need an excuse to go shopping, but there you go.
I'll post if I do.
Amy

Hi Amy and Sara!  I think you would love a skort!  They are very practical in the summer months.  I wear them all the time.  Here I am today in a black skort with the same top.  I get complements from other women who have not tried a skort either!  I also encourage them as well. 

Have fun - Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)