Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out at the LGBTQ bar.
Gurls, this has become a semi regular thing of mine and I meet a few friends and have made some new ones. This outfit I wore out just over a week ago and liked it so much I decided to wear it again, different place and different people so no one but me, and now you girls would know!
 The show was fun, with some of the cis females doing something of a strip show and they were certainly pushing the boundaries a bit.
 I got many compliments of my bell bottom pants, some calling them disco pants, which they do emulate. Bought on sale last year at Forever 21 for about $16, the satin top was also on sale for under $10.

One of the other things here is when I first started going out I shied away from such sleeveless and skimpy tops as I didn't want to display my slightly manly shoulders to anyone, not I don't care nearly as much! Though it does depend on where I'm going, if it's the grocery store I'll do my best to pass better, but at other times I don't mind showing the world what I am!
Amy

(06-23-2023, 11:46 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Gurls, this has become a semi regular thing of mine and I meet a few friends and have made some new ones. This outfit I wore out just over a week ago and liked it so much I decided to wear it again, different place and different people so no one but me, and now you girls would know!
 The show was fun, with some of the cis females doing something of a strip show and they were certainly pushing the boundaries a bit.
 I got many compliments of my bell bottom pants, some calling them disco pants, which they do emulate. Bought on sale last year at Forever 21 for about $16, the satin top was also on sale for under $10.

One of the other things here is when I first started going out I shied away from such sleeveless and skimpy tops as I didn't want to display my slightly manly shoulders to anyone, not I don't care nearly as much! Though it does depend on where I'm going, if it's the grocery store I'll do my best to pass better, but at other times I don't mind showing the world what I am!
Amy
Looks like fun Amy!
Thanks Suzy! Yes it certainly is a lot of fun, most times. Of course there are occasions when it doesn't work so well.
 Here are a few more from the other night.

Amy

Amy love your outfit, it is very sexy
(06-25-2023, 04:19 PM)erin Wrote: Amy love your outfit, it is very sexy

Thank you very much Erin!
Nice outfit Amy!
Love all the pics
Sara
(06-27-2023, 05:24 AM)Sara69 Wrote: Nice outfit Amy!
Love all the pics
Sara

Thank you very much Sara!