Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ladies room!
It’s always an adventure going out and especially needing to use the ladies room when nature calls!  But what are you going to do?  I certainly would not use the men’s room, when I’m out en femme.  But seriously girls, the main thing is to just do your thing, stay away from conversations with other women when in the ladies room and a major item, is sit down when you pee!  This is me today!  Have fun out there!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-22-2023, 01:15 PM)Suzy Wrote: It’s always an adventure going out and especially needing to use the ladies room when nature calls!  But what are you going to do?  I certainly would not use the men’s room, when I’m out en femme.  But seriously girls, the main thing is to just do your thing, stay away from conversations with other women when in the ladies room and a major item, is sit down when you pee!  This is me today!  Have fun out there!  Hugs, Suzy

You bet Suzy! Don't pee like a guy for sure!
One of the early times I was out and using the Ladies another women came to the sink right beside me and started nattering away like crazy! I tried to just smile and nod, and she kept on even after I finished drying my hands. Replying I used my best femme voice, and if she noticed she gave no indication of it!
Amy
(06-23-2023, 10:57 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(06-22-2023, 01:15 PM)Suzy Wrote: It’s always an adventure going out and especially needing to use the ladies room when nature calls!  But what are you going to do?  I certainly would not use the men’s room, when I’m out en femme.  But seriously girls, the main thing is to just do your thing, stay away from conversations with other women when in the ladies room and a major item, is sit down when you pee!  This is me today!  Have fun out there!  Hugs, Suzy

One of the early times I was out and using the Ladies another women came to the sink right beside me and started nattering away like crazy! I tried to just smile and nod, and she kept on even after I finished drying my hands. Replying I used my best femme voice, and if she noticed she gave no indication of it!
Amy
Hi Amy - one of the biggest differences in my opinion between a ladies room and men’s room! Other than the obvious, is that I notice women do talk much more in the ladies room, that’s for sure.  Guys just do their thing and leave.  But I also have had women talking to me as well when in the ladies room.  Just girly comments like I like your dress, where did you get it, girly things like that.  So far when I have replied, it’s not been a problem!  Thank Goodness!  
Suzy

(06-23-2023, 10:57 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote:

Amy
Hi Amy - one of the biggest differences in my opinion between a ladies room and men’s room! Other than the obvious, is that I notice women do talk much more in the ladies room, that’s for sure.  Guys just do their thing and leave.  But I also have had women talking to me as well when in the ladies room.  Just girly comments like I like your dress, where did you get it, girly things like that.  So far when I have replied, it’s not been a problem!  Thank Goodness!  
Suzy
Yes, it's a bit weird if a guy starts chatting with you in the Men's room, isn't it?
Amy