Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another pedicure!
Hi ladies - today I went to my local nail salon and got a pedicure.  I still had nail polish on my toes from my last pedicure which they were able to get rid of and applied new polish.  There must have been a ten other women getting manicures and pedicures with me.  No one even batted an eye to me.  I was treated like any other lady there!  I’d encourage everyone if you haven’t had a pedicure to try it.  It’s one of the most feminine things I can think of to do!  Here is a photo of me getting the pedicure and me at the mall today with the finished look!

Have fun, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-12-2023, 01:30 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi ladies - today I went to my local nail salon and got a pedicure.  I still had nail polish on my toes from my last pedicure which they were able to get rid of and applied new polish.  There must have been a ten other women getting manicures and pedicures with me.  No one even batted an eye to me.  I was treated like any other lady there!  I’d encourage everyone if you haven’t had a pedicure to try it.  It’s one of the most feminine things I can think of to do!  Here is a photo of me getting the pedicure and me at the mall today with the finished look!

Have fun, Suzy
I love pedicures at the salon - but only get polish in the winter!    How dumb is that..........when no one can see them!  But, still love polish on my toes!

Hugs Heather
Looking great there Suzy! That's something I need to do, hopefully soon so I can look good in sandals again.
Amy
Lucky girl!!